+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    sir bohot se experience holders traders ye khete hain kay forex trading business main manually trading hi best hai lekin mere khayal se agar ap ka ea best ho tou woh ap ko zaroor faida de sakta hai lekin ap totally ea per bharosa na karen aur apne experience se bhi kam lein.sir bohot se experience holders traders ye khete hain kay forex trading business main manually trading hi best hai lekin mere khayal se agar ap ka ea best ho tou woh ap ko zaroor faida de sakta hai lekin ap totally ea per bharosa na karen aur apne experience se bhi kam lein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea of the explosion is a fairly simple martingaile ea of indicators without any trades opened, but after a certain grid.

The blessing is da do indicators have considerably more extensive by the exploitable. the best back I've achieved in the test ergebnisee m5 m15 timeframe and only use the cci indicator. although here too a lot of other indicators are in the hinzuziehbar blessing.

Now I'm looking for the people here might just also have relevant experience with the blessing and together we can find for certain currency pairs good reconciliations. The reconciliations of jtalon I think at least sometimes not the best. even if 99% are backtests. it still does not necessarily make for each broker and not necessarily on instaforex.

this is actually my rest. To find people with whom you can exchange heir to the blessing. Because similar results are possible as safely as in the explosion when it is used properly.
    Quick reply to this message

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After seeing a lot of posts here about blessing, I had to get some online reviews about it, and it had many mixed reactions. Some traders complain about it, while others have some objections to it. So my suggestion is first to use it on a demo, adjust the settings needed before using it. and god's blessing is there. Alright, we waqt help karti hein jab aap + hard work aur devotion to trading kartey hein. first thanks per hi depends on how successful forex trading me results in kr saktey.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because aa jata hai, to the aapko market mein kaise trading because of hota hai ye pata chal jata hai bhai, the best trading indicator hoti hai bhai. and mujhy kuch typical aap ki samjh nhi ayi hai strategy honey origin mein indicaotrs ko use karny k you risk hota h k indicator hamen mostly late time hi signal dety hen jis se most hamen loss hi hota hi hai

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With this success specifically will be done .... This is definitely his own business and will even try to make my own techniques .... But there is no need to use created by EA. Given that EA cannot give your favorite success .... I have never tried this particular EA method. Actually I have never tried a compromised EA. and I've never used it like that and I haven't heard anything like that, sir, so I don't know much about that, sir, in the same way I can easily sir
    because I'm still new it can still get a little knowledge in this sir for me, and I have to keep reading so that I can get more experience

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In certain types of EA never tried. EA is actually not an attempt to hack. But I don't need to use any EA. Given that EA cannot offer the prosperity that you want. That's certainly me myself even more and doing trading with the strategy will try. This must be a means of success. and blessing can be a martingale robot or you can use it now as a martingale. smart robots for this are designed for multiple currency pairs. i use it with silver and gbp / usd and many. You might want to post your set file only here if you want. then we can discuss your arrangements. or send your myfxbook trade. thus anyone will see what is made by your set.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard of this EA and I never wanted to use EAs because I used many of them when I was a new trader and I only got so many losses. I only believe in manual trading because this is what we can use our brain and analyze the market for. and I don't believe in robots. this kind of strategy is 100% successful. You can often find a good signal not all the time. So, build your own strategy. Manual strategy is the best of all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aswat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Advantages of EA?
    faster buying / selling execution (in / out), can be directly implemented in several pairs (currency trading), not wavering in a decision, the possibility of getting bigger profits, risk management, automatic transactions reduce human error.

Weaknesses EA?
    Technical problems, such as slow internet network, power failure, DDOS Server. This deficiency can be anticipated by: select VPS (Virtual Private Server) high-tech service providers who already have professional experience.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for sharing about this forex robot here. For me, I have used the blessing EA 3.9.5 with my real trading account. But the results are not so good for me to enjoy. I even lost some money in the end. So I don't like this EA at all and have never heard of the blessed expert advisor ... but I don't think robots can bring profits to your account consistently ... but still I will test this and see its performance ... thanks for sharing on here will test it for a few days ..

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humm I am a new trader in forex. One of my close friends said that about blessings. But I have never experienced blessings. and I want to use it but it has to do with if I see a lot of people claiming to have used it and it works very well for them. I haven't seen it yet and I want to become a successful manual trader in the forex market and for this I have to learn from this market that I can get only with manual trading, you give us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open