+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Heiken Ashi Strategy.

Banned tahirtaaha is on a distinguished road tahirtaaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    japanese nay candlesticsk ko asan karne k liye yeh chart banaya tha aur yeh bara power full indicator hai aap nay is ko relative strength index k saath use karna seekhaya hai aap is ko stochastic k saath use kare to zayada behter hai kyun ke crossover ka signal bhi mil jaega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Luky is an unknown quantity at this point Luky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the information you have provided to us in creating a good advantage to use a good profit in doing good to use a good advantage in creating benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sanperland is an unknown quantity at this point sanperland's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i used this specific heiken ashi warning one weeks earlier although can't get yourself a good signals from that. So that i thought this will not a beneficial indicators. and you analysis motivate me to help cross check it once again. hope this time it provides me a quality output.

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    some of my indicator said if the heiken ashi will be great if the indicator are using to make some comparison to the trend. The Heiken ashi help us to stay on the trend. We can see the different color on it as the trend condition. The first benefit of using heiken ashi are showing us the direction of the trend directly. it was easy to see through the color coded candles, the blue candles showing the trend is up and the red one shows the bearish condition.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by triplex View Post
    Heiken Ashi Strategie
    I think it is true that by using this strategy with a trendy pair. So I had to modify the strategy and I have been able to post with some new stuff in the next few days. And I'll try harder to be able to understand the Forex business. Thank you.

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a very good system to use Heiken Ashi, I also never use it, but remember to use this timeframe should be at large, due to the small timeframe many signals that do not fit, I used to when using this indicator is often fooled by movements which do not fit in the timeframe small, but after switching to a new large timeframe saw an increase.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mere khayal se Heiken Ashi strategy bohoti profitable strategy hey. , but yeah long time frem k liya bohoti achie hey, or yese scalping bi kiya jati hey. but utni achie result mujhay nehie mila, but yeah strategy sab ko ak bar try kar na chaya hey , guys Heiken ashi se dusri indicator mila k dek na guys . thank guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Senior Member monirhasan is an unknown quantity at this point monirhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried hiking ashi-know trade in the Lake you can mention the us.
    Hiking indicator. So Lake ASHI-yes I would exchange a pair euro/used zone. That thusme trends long-term trend of smart and smart product pair of all require the monetary pairs I think smart is following the trend that might be useful for

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai is indicator ka use karna kabhi mere ko aaya hi nahi hai, lekin maine is indicator ke bare mein kafi trader se sun chuka hoon, ki ye indicator kafi achcha hota hai, achche entry points aur exit points deta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by triplex View Post
    Hello,

I've got an idea for a strategy with the heiken ashi indicator.
    An avantage will be when you use it on trendy pairs.
    Look on W1 for the higher TF, it give us the direction to which we want to trade in the lower TF.
    For long trades heiken ashi must be blue and RSI must be above 55,
    for short trades HA must be red and RSI under 45.

To entry the trade you look onto H4,
    for long trade heiken ashi must turn from red to blue, use a SL on the last low(eventually visualize through the support-resistance-Indi) and use the money management-scripts from my other threads, the tp should be 3x to 4x of the SL, so we will get an RR of 3:1 to 4:1. For short trades vice versa.

I will try it first time at next week, will look onto 4-5 pairs to get trades.
    likely indicator which you applies not merely heiken and rsi, but like there are SnR, is it correct that??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open