+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: money management scripts

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think this is good for me to use, robots aren't too good to use, so I don't want to use robots in my trade, because it would be bad if I also use robots in my trade and I don't like using trading robots, the problem is that the market full of surprises, can robots get the best from market surprises? No no, it can't, this is why robots are not a good choice, they just follow fixed orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I wrote something about forex at that time I felt lucky because at that time I knew that forex was an international scene in the world. so this is a very good thing. and There are many foreign exchange trading robots in the forex trading business such as Fapturbo and EARTHART, but I do not recommend trading robots for us on Forex. Manual trading involves a forex trader who has full control over their trade and for me that is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading is much better than robot trading because robots do whatever is programmed in them, they never do anything themselves. and There are too many forex exchange robots and there are never the best. If you do an online search, you can find more than 100 foreign exchange trading robots, choose one of them and trade / learn with them.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I witnessed many traders to profit from forex robots, so I believe if I use a forex robot, I will be able to make money. I just need to choose the best forex robot so I can profit from trading and I know the best forex robot is EA. and I think forex trading is not so easy. And the maximum losers on this platform. because this is a very risky business from others. so I don't think robots can provide perfect ideas or benefits, because I used more than 10 robots in 6 months, but I didn't find good results from it. so all the time I want to trade manually.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was afraid to make automatic trades not even tried it before, but on a demo account, using manual trading is better to improve our skills, I lost many times and what bothered me most about it, closing the position after a number of pips lost and manual trading is more profitable than robots, but we don't have to say robots are not good for traders, even though robots are automatic and we don't have any experience but robost is very useful to help us if we are very busy and can't follow the charts, I think manual trading and automatic trading have advantages and disadvantages

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe you are right if it's difficult to find the right time to use EA but we can use it on a demo account first. I have read a number of traders who shared their experiences to retest some EAs. They can provide good arrangements and can give us references on how to use them at the right time. But if you prefer to use manual trading, that also doesn't matter. So far, I often use manual trading too, but I want to know why many people like to use EA.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all EAs are bad, many EAs are good EAs, with just a little touch they will become our ATMs; and they will work for us at VPS 24/5; one example is: ILAN TRIO 1.45 but you have to run it on VPS not on your PC or Laptop because when you turn off EA will be the best and not good for Logic EA. And you have to start with the ideal Lot with this formula: Deposit (without 30% Bonus) / 50,000 = Your first lot that will be inputted in the input area.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the robot memkai and the manual have advantages and disadvantages depending on the trader, as the manual can think of the news, while the robot can be disciplined and avoid emotions and it has advantages and disadvantages when using additional reagards along with from forex trading. using such a tool is very helpful, but don't rely on it. use your clean negotiation skills too.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    bilkul humain khud e money managemant kerni hotui hai jab hum is main money management nhi kerty hain toh huaminkbi b is main se acha profit hail nhi horta hai is leya humain is amin se acha profit hasil kerny ka leya huamin is ko samjhanc hay ta ka humain is amin se acha profit hasil ho saky

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone chooses a trading system to use based on their understanding of the system. Although I always use the manual system, I try to trade automatically several times. I have never used a robot, because I do not believe or understand it. and Trade Robot Mate has never been done that way there is a private server for that where we run it so there are no questions about elasticity or no elasticity while the internet is only needed to manage things besides functioning on the server but it is expensive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast