+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1257

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do trade based on the fundamental analysis but not all fundamental analysis made higher impart in the forex market so i will advise all traders never to trade based on the fundamental analysis when they don't have enough equity in the forex market thats my advise to traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kang_gum is an unknown quantity at this point kang_gum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see trading news when its data is already out and it's good or it's new data results bad I conclude where prices will move and then after a few minutes maybe 15 minutes after news of my new realist open positions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ichsan234 is an unknown quantity at this point ichsan234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think reading the news in the trade is important, because by looking at the news we can predict market movements. with it we can have a conclusion as to what we will do with the market position that will happen, we can strategize and analyze the market.
    after that we will be able to determine aakah we will sell or buy.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis on how to trade with the fundamental analysis in other to earn the best profit out of the forex market and i think in other to trade based on fundamental analysis is to mane use of the money management

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    While the writeup has a great element of truth in it, there are some facts that are not stated there. It is only when the news release figures meet the trigger expectations that is when such a reaction can occur. If the expectations are not met, even though there might be a spike, the move will not follow through. To trade the news effectively, you need to know what figures to look out for in a news release so that you can wait to get in.

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the news of the most important things that control the price of foreign currency and it should take care of good news and Continue before entering any transaction so that we can achieve Waller Bh easily

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love news trading but only when it gives me a clear picture. I mean when I see that technicals are also in parallel with news and no news result is conflicting with each other, then I enter the market with ease but always with a stop loss.

Junior Member princeali is on a distinguished road princeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello ," nice article " appreciative , i just want to add my points here is trading must be easy and the way we trade ,we must feel that we are enjoying , so better trading after news events , and following technical indicators such as stochastic and moving average on M30 ..it will be safer to trade for those who day for some hours like 3 to 4 hours !

Senior Member mosabbal is an unknown quantity at this point mosabbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading in forex we must use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in trading, we rather can not rely on one without the other, must be used together with some: technical analysis of the history and predict currency prices in future..
    Each trader has a different forex trading strategy used in forex market analysis.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    When news comes out, especially important news that everyone is watching, you can almost expect to see some major movement. Your goal as a trader is to get on the right side of the move, but the fact that you know the market will most likely move somewhere makes it an opportunity definitely worth looking at.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)