+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1250

Thread: Simple Tricks.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jontarno View Post
    I think you have common trick,,, the point is to use a lot adjusted margin, or you have to prepare the capital for resistance up to 100 pips or 1000 pips .. and my race when using the stop loss will only waste our money .. better use stop loss as a trailing stop
    You are correct . This trick is pretty common but the power lies in it's simplicity..
    By fixing the stop loss and take profit , we have gain a control over the market and even if we get in the loss position , our order will close automatically thus helps in maintaining our account balance .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to new93 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Member jontarno is an unknown quantity at this point jontarno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have common trick,,, the point is to use a lot adjusted margin, or you have to prepare the capital for resistance up to 100 pips or 1000 pips .. and my race when using the stop loss will only waste our money .. better use stop loss as a trailing stop

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jontarno For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Member Good Morning is an unknown quantity at this point Good Morning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see there is a weakness in this simple strategy. I don't know how do you put your stop, after the Buy Position opening or before opening the buy position? Because we can say that the stop now is like the hedging position itself, this way 20 pips below. So when there is spike and and there's no chance for you to put stop then it will cost you minus 20 pips.
    'eLCy'

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Good Morning For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    equivalent where i can surmount fault in Treading unchaste and Adan sol move what could help me variety it easier to do the staring opinion in the industry: D

8. The Following User Says Thank You to runu For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesekunder View Post
    I've heard the most powerful trick to maintain our balance
    that is by never open position then your money will be safe
    Do you agree with that opinion, teacher?
    lol, if that's the case then what's the point of becoming a forex trader and learning all the necessary info to make a profitable trade? If we cannot accept losses, then it's better to not invest in forex market in the first place. Keep the deposit money in banks as your monthly savings. The idea behind forex trading is to be able to grow our capitals and with that, we must also be able to accept losses.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dan.blanchot For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Banned shun297 is an unknown quantity at this point shun297's Avatar
    Thanks
    always manage your account well andmake sure that you are making a god trading startegy and making good trading startegy gives you some good understandable tredes you are good in these you..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shun297 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Member hafizhas is an unknown quantity at this point hafizhas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these cab be extremely helpful for anyone.
    follow them and you can increase your earning.
    its not just for me, but may be helpful for everyone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hafizhas For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member rodro is on a distinguished road rodro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think money management is the simple trick. Because price is rolling. If your trade in loss at the end of the time it come back profit position. So just control your money management.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rodro For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Member ukmuna is an unknown quantity at this point ukmuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rudyahud View Post
    It is just a simple trick for you who can't control your emotion in forex trading

How to control your emotion in trading?
    It is very difficult to control your emotion if you always look at chart minutes by minutes
    just simple suggestion, try to find your best trading system
    open position buy / sell according to signal
    set your TP
    for example, you open BUY, set your TP and also set pending order Sell Stop 20 pips (the same volume as buy)below your BUY position
    close your chart and enjoy your day
    There will be 2 conditions happens
    1. Your open position will catch your TP
    2. Your pending order will be triggered and now you have 1 buy and 1 sell with the same volume / lot (hedging)
    it is good to protect your money from loss
    close profit the sell position after appears new BUY signal from your system and open new BUY position with the larger volume
    after it raise up 10-15 pips, close all position.
    you gain profit from this simple strategy.
    but don't forget your money management.

Hope this thread is helpful

Thank you guruu.. I will try to execute and science always I wait, hopefully this trick very useful and helpful for me and my friends here.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ukmuna For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rudyahud View Post
    It is just a simple trick for you who can't control your emotion in forex trading

How to control your emotion in trading?
    It is very difficult to control your emotion if you always look at chart minutes by minutes
    just simple suggestion, try to find your best trading system
    open position buy / sell according to signal
    set your TP
    for example, you open BUY, set your TP and also set pending order Sell Stop 20 pips (the same volume as buy)below your BUY position
    close your chart and enjoy your day
    There will be 2 conditions happens
    1. Your open position will catch your TP
    2. Your pending order will be triggered and now you have 1 buy and 1 sell with the same volume / lot (hedging)
    it is good to protect your money from loss
    close profit the sell position after appears new BUY signal from your system and open new BUY position with the larger volume
    after it raise up 10-15 pips, close all position.
    you gain profit from this simple strategy.
    but don't forget your money management.

Hope this thread is helpful

The easiest and simplest trick is to use setrategi improvise and perform trade analysis and obtained setrategi own and that you think are not hard and easy to understand

20. The Following User Says Thank You to margono For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open