+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 125 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1250

Thread: Simple Tricks.

Member sadhin895 is an unknown quantity at this point sadhin895's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The idea is the most important for any investor. Cheers for a false statement. Dollar generally traded things to do something important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our experiences will teach us about how to trade forex properly, skill and mastering strategies still need to support with trick of trading, and with a good trick that we do, maybe the profit will catch more better and we can open and closed order in good position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Taha is an unknown quantity at this point Taha's Avatar
    Thanks
    two days before when i was looking for currency dealing techniques i study about assistance and level of resistance collections.then whatever i study i used that in my trial account and incredibly result was 100% beneficial.so i think dealing with assistance and level of resistance collections is simple technique.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rudyahud View Post
    It is just a simple trick for you who can't control your emotion in forex trading

How to control your emotion in trading?
    It is very difficult to control your emotion if you always look at chart minutes by minutes
    just simple suggestion, try to find your best trading system
    open position buy / sell according to signal
    set your TP
    for example, you open BUY, set your TP and also set pending order Sell Stop 20 pips (the same volume as buy)below your BUY position
    close your chart and enjoy your day
    There will be 2 conditions happens
    1. Your open position will catch your TP
    2. Your pending order will be triggered and now you have 1 buy and 1 sell with the same volume / lot (hedging)
    it is good to protect your money from loss
    close profit the sell position after appears new BUY signal from your system and open new BUY position with the larger volume
    after it raise up 10-15 pips, close all position.
    you gain profit from this simple strategy.
    but don't forget your money management.

Hope this thread is helpful

hahaha, this is really an enlightenment for me, why I did not immediately test this technique? I terlslu worry and fear because of the difficulty to unlock one of the orders, and perform averaging martingale, this is what I was afraid of ...

Banned mohsin.siraj is an unknown quantity at this point mohsin.siraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ha sipar akkahujmny ispar akmm kea hunmny ispr akm kea humny ispar akmkaer humnko ispar akmkea hunmny sipar ka kar humny siapra kmakaea m nui ispar akm kahui hum ko sipar ak akr humny ispar akmkea humny sipar akmkae hjaumny i[pw r kma kae is para kamm katr kamny ipar am,lk a

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Always manage your account well and make certain that you just are creating a god commerce strategy and creating smart commerce strategy provides you some smart comprehensible trades,you are smart in these you'll be the simplest way you'll avoid your emotions from waring you out, you'll strive an honest within the same trade you are trying a good straightforward strategy..............

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always manage your account well and-make certain that you simply square measure creating a god mercantilism strategy and creating smart mercantilism strategy offers you some smart graspable trades,you are smart in these you'll be some way you'll avoid your emotions from waring you out, you'll strive an honest within the same trade you are attempting a good easy strategy.....

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learned and put into practice in my trading style
    seemed appropriate

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks

Simple Tricks

it is good to protect your money from loss
    close profit the sell position after appears new BUY signal from your system and open new BUY position with the larger volume

Banned faizah is an unknown quantity at this point faizah's Avatar
    Thanks
    but we begin position without with patience patiently waiting our system tell us the sign to accessibility...thats too risky when doing that brother...there are several wrong accessibility will happen when we do that...and also doing obtaining wasn't easy like we considered...if we did not know exactly how to begin the protected...it will make us get higher decrease.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 125 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open