+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1473

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course if i am in successive loss then to see the market trend ,when it is in my favor then again to start trading but with cool mind and no need to greedy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dealing with successive loss is very difficult for me, because it makes me to loose the money and also we loose the belief in our system, analysis which demotivates us to continue trading. In such case i relax myself by seeing some good movie, listening to music and then only i will come back to analyse my loosing orders.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soft View Post
    It's so important because if we could find out the reason of our loss then we can learn from our mistakes and we won't do similiar
    mistakes again in future when there is similiar condition like previous losses happening again. At least, we could prepare proper
    risk management to prevent high losses.
    I often loss because im doing some mistake like:

- Take small profits and large losses.

- Cancel the stop-loss after you have placed on the market.

- In and out of the market too often.

- Buy or sell just because the price is too low or too high. I think that the price is OB and OS

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuslover View Post
    Trying to find out the reasons behind your loss is a good thing but yes always it is not possible so after getting loss we should take some rest so that we can be relaxed and should start trading on the next day with the fresh mind.
    ye sabse acha tarika hai forex me apne losses ko handle karne ka..apne losses ko analyse karke aage tarding karne se aapko age chalke bahut fadyah otah ai aur aapko loss kiye hue sare paise bhi recover ho jate hai agar aapne thik se apne losses wali deal ko analyse kiya ho to..forex me profi wali deal se apko jitna seekhne ko milega use zada apko lsos wali deal se seekhne ko milta hai..har trader ko apen losses ko zarur analyse karna chahaiye

Member andry777 will become famous soon enough andry777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    this is so quickly that you are doing the deciding because if you got the successive losses then i think you should go to the demo account and see what is happening there whether your strategy is bad or any other problem.
    Maybe you're right if there is time which it is better to move back to demo account again after I experienced losses many times in a row.
    It is happening because you will feel down after experiencing losses many times and it's not good for your psychology. If you are down then
    it's better to move back on demo account to bring back your confidency.

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i deal with successive loss, i made some plann for another day with different strategy and different rule. but before that i intropection and corection for the last session. sometime i get vacation for refresh my brain from forex trading.

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    What is best way in your opinion to deal with successive losses?
    When i encounter days giving me frequent losses i simply stop trading and sit in cash waiting for more favourable market conditions.
    Well, I do the same, if I get continuous loss then I also stop trading and start analyzing my mistakes that why I am losing so much and after I find my mistake then I start trading in demo so that I can overcome my faults and after few days when I feel that now I will not repeat my mistake then I start the real trading again.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone is facing successive losses then he should have some break in Forex trading. Learn from crash and judge the mistakes that he is making and try to minimize mistakes and wrong discissions.
    The cause of successive losses is aggressive behavior toward market. If you lose one time or two time then hold on and do not trade , just watch the market movement.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    What is best way in your opinion to deal with successive losses?
    When i encounter days giving me frequent losses i simply stop trading and sit in cash waiting for more favourable market conditions.
    The only good way to deal with successful losses is to re check your trading strategy. It is possible that your trading strategy does not work well with the prevailing market conditions. You can either stop trading until the market conditions are more favourable or you can chose to retest and reevaluate your strategy on a demo account.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aadrika For This Useful Post:

Thakur (2012-02-20)

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should limit your daily trades and also wait for some favorable conditions .
    Many times emotional trading becomes major reason behind successive losses .
    So you should control that one and try to build up some confidence by playing on small volume with small profit.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to niks For This Useful Post:

shapon (2017-09-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)