+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1473

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    How do you deal with successive losses?

What is best way in your opinion to deal with successive losses?
    When i encounter days giving me frequent losses i simply stop trading and sit in cash waiting for more favourable market conditions.
    Yes i do the same with you, when i get a succesive losses, especially in three times a row, i usually stop trading to calm my emotion and review my sistem. Is there any mistake in my system then i will repair it and continue trading if the system has fixed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are facing losses continues then I want to suggest you stop real treading account and get demo account again for more practice and build trading skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member selagalas is an unknown quantity at this point selagalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i encounter days giving me frequent losses i simply stop trading and sit in cash waiting for more favourable market conditions.
    We all have experienced losses in a row. But, this is usually my mind I experienced every snafu, so my concentration was not good. If the loss occurred many times, I leave the computer and go to sleep.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to be careful and cautious all the time when you trade. A trader must not be over confident as the moment he is more confident he can start to ignore facts which might lead to losses for him.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    When I get successive losses I take a short break from trading and open all my past trades which were lost and I try to analyze the cause of my losses and work on those factors to make sure I do not repeat them.I get back to trading slowly thereafter
    yes i am also thinking the same.if i get successive losses i will take a short break and analyse what the mistakes i have done in the previous trade.i will get back by correcting the mistakes i have done while i am losing

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i started Forex many people said that Forex is so risky do not involve in, but i never listen to anyone.
    And also my learning method the same as you posted here. It think there is no one who can teach us Forex. The only way of learning Forex is observe other trader, watch market movement and do Forex.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dealing with successive losses is hard. You will feel bad and depressed, but do not worry you will get better, just have to learn how to trade more and improve on your skills. You should buy more books on forex trading or learn from expert traders on this forum.

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before hand, it is expected that we forex exchange traders should try our best to set a stop loss in their trades. This will enable the trader to exit losing trades automatically at any point in time.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    A trader must always be motivated and find a way to curb their depression as it is not good for the traders . Depression can cause a trader to feel low and laid back which is not good for any trader so a trader must always stay motivated.
    Motivation levels will come from making some good profits from the markets and also from the facts that any time we see that the trading results are not what we have always wanted then the time has come to testify the new system of trading so that we make good profits again

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently I am under this situation, that I had lost my last four trades consecutively and I am very down grade in my trading these days. I am avoiding trades also the market is quite disturbing these days and moving unorthodoxly as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)