+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that it's not easy to deal with successive losses and when I suffer successful losses after that I take a break from trading and see why I suffer there losses, I don't start trading emotionally after losses and always look for solutions my dear. bhai jab loss hona start hota hai toh kuch bhi sahi nahi lagta hai iss field mein se agar accha paisa kamana chahte hain toh aapko iss field mein dekh sun ke kaam karna hoga forex trading mein paisa kamane ke liye aapko iss field mein mehnat karni hogi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I experienced consecutive losses in my trade, so I will pause to do not trade, because I want to find the cause of failure in my trade, so I will not fail again in my next trade,many traders who continue to trade even though they often fail in their trade, and they do not look for the cause of their failure to repair their trade, so that they can consistently make a profit in their trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loses, i think this become all newbie on forex market problem, all new trader face this loss, and the good thing is not only new trader who got loss even master trader they still got loss in their trade, so keep it on your mind that not you the only one who get loss, there are many trader that got huge loss but they still can be a success trader, loss is only a process to make us more better in trade

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course dear main b yahi same kart ho jab main sab loss kar jata ho to tab definitly next bonus ka wait karta ho jis se phr new strategy k sath trading ka plan rakhta ho main tab tak kuch posts kar k bonus banata ho aur forex ko learning karta ho q k meri apni mistakes ko correct karta ho q k next time aise mistakes se avoid karien gay to tabi hum success ho sakte hain.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trying hard and keep practices in forex trading to ignor successive losses.we can be relaxed and should start trading on the next day with the fresh mind.ut before that i intropection and corection for the last session. sometime i get vacation for refresh my brain from forex trading.If you lose one time or two time then hold on and do not trade , just watch the market movement.thanks

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very difficult if we deal with loss in a row, because we have lost a lot of capital, to start again with a low risk, we took a long time to restore the capital, this sometimes makes us emotions and act without rules Harr bade loss yaa profit ke baad. Hamara dimaag kharab hoo jaata hain. Agar loss hua fear baith jaata hain aur profit hua toh greed. Dono hi cheezen trader ke liye behad haanikarak hain. Mein bhi inse door nahi hun. Mein Harr loss aur profit ke baad 1 hour ka break leta hun. Uss 1 hour mein woh kuch bhi karta hun lekin trading nhi karta. Phone pe baat karta hun, TV dekhta hun, game khelta hun, soo jaata hun. Kuch bhi trading ke alawa.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friends and Brothers salaam to all .,.,.,,.., bhai jaan aap ki thread humein bohat jiayda pasnad ayi hain and aagr aap ko los hota hain toh aap kay pas aik tarika hain loss ko recover karnay ka apny loss ki hoi mistakes ko aap learn karo apni mistakes sab khtm karo aur is business ko agy achay sayh handle karo.,.,,.,. My best opinion to deal with successive losses is that when you will face that kinds of problems , first you have to find out how to consume that losses . So to consume that loss you can open a reverse trade that will help you to equity your losses .

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the losses that we have are well informed to certain tails and are well working with different principles that prove we can work with what we are and so we have to rule in the right working well in channels and being in the right and being well developed to the right path that we all can hold and so we are well valued to certain formations that develop certain improvement

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that we may get successive losses in trading business and we have to control them by trading more and more at demo accounts and need to develop our trading knowledge and have to trade with lower trading lot size and if we can trade with the trend only then we can get success in trading. loss tab hota hai jab hum koi mistake karte hai, generally mistake ye hota hai ki hum market ko samajh nahin paate hai aur wrong place par trades ko open kar dete hai jiski wajah se humen loss hota hai, loss hone ke baad sab nahin hona chahiye balki next trades ke liye market ki analysis karna chahiye.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear for me, I really do consider that traders must be careful while dealing with their own success as well as at times they become the target of their own success as they become over confident which leads to ignorance and carelessness and lead to the downfall of the trader. trader must always be motivated and find a way to curb their depression as it is not good for the traders too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)