+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 355 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3542

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are a beginner my brother because you do not know that the limit to open a trade is 5 days so the market opens Monday and closes on Friday, then this is the time limit and why we do can not allow our open trade during Saturday and Sunday because these days are days of weekend and they are very dangerous during negotiation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear you can leave your trade open till whenevr you want but there are som charges or fee which you have to pay that is swap fee only if you don't have swap free account and you can leave your trade open till you will not get the margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my knowledge, there is no fixed rules about this. But i think, if you have enough balance or equity in your account then you can keep trading in forex market. Its depends on your accounts balance.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitesh View Post
    It depends upon market condtions.We put stolposs and take profits one orders and we cannot tell at what time will it get to reach that level and without taking takeprofits our account till last till margin call.
    in this case we must avoid a margin call as early as possible, so that in applying risk management should also be our Balance with some of the trading process that does make us have to be as much as possible to implement less aggressive trading that sometimes make us less to understand the trading process itself , trading with open long position I personally love it

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends upon market condtions.We put stolposs and take profits one orders and we cannot tell at what time will it get to reach that level and without taking takeprofits our account till last till margin call.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you open a trade you can open as long you want to open it. If you have enough balance then you can open you trade. But if you set stop lose or take profit then trade stop that point or if your face margin call then your trade automatically close.

Member kali58907 is an unknown quantity at this point kali58907's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should always keep your acoount open when you are available and close when there is no more time you have for trading.it avoids you from your loss.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a query, if i open a trade and dont close it, will it be closed by broker automatically after some time. Or i can keep it open for unlimited time this is if i have enough margin left in my a/c?
    woh app par depend hai kay app jab tak chayain jab tak apni trade open rahka sakta hain is par kis bhi chezz ki pabandi nhi hai jo app chiayainn gay woh ho ga jo app chata hain

Member pkyadav is on a distinguished road pkyadav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mai to mukhyta day trading kartahu aur raat tak trading kar ke band kar deta hu par mera manana hai ydi aapko kisi trade me jyada loss ho gya ho aur usake samhalne ke chance hai to stop loss laga kar us trade ko hold rakh sakte hai .aur agar kisi pair me labh ho aur uske aur +ive hone ke chance ho to stop loss niche set karke hold rakh sakte hai

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a query, if i open a trade and dont close it, will it be closed by broker automatically after some time. Or i can keep it open for unlimited time this is if i have enough margin left in my a/c?
    app apni trade jab tak chiyen open rakh saktey haen kioun k mian ne khud bhi apni trade taqreeban koi 1 month open rakhi thi par ye app par he ha k us ko jitna chiyen open rakhen es main koi bhi masla nahi ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 355 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)