+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 355 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can take the trade and put it open as long as you want there is no hiddent time to it how ever there is a crucial working form to the good innitial trading formulation there is a lot of work need to form a good stand to every forn we work on that helps us to work in so many different ways Nhi broker kbhi b aapki trade close nhi kr skte aur Na hi wo krte h..aapki long term trades margin level% km hone k bad hi close hoti h nhi to wo profit me h to jb tk aap chaho tb tk use open rkh skte ho..brokers kbhi b hmari trading me interfere nhi krte h chahe hm loss me ho ya profit me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager app ki trade phasi hui hai to app daily chart main daikho gay k kia position hai market ki or ager app ny lagai he daily chart ki base per hai to phir app ko daikhna ye hai k market kab app k hisab se move kare ge lakin app ny trade dono sorton main us wat close kerni hai jabdaily chart ny apna trend de diya ho. i say that we keep our open trade with understanding of market direction and we close our open trade when we make some profit and we do not use greed in forex business and we make our trading with experience and earn good in forex market easily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To keep on the trades we have to follow the good interventions that we have to really define the work of certain proffetionals as a trader we have efforts that make everything work fo rus and produce the given interventions and so we have to really know the good and well known challenges that make traders work hard You want open your trade long time , But wehn we see profit my trade then I do close with little profit , Forex market have diffirent time frame for trading , You can open your trade long time But If you keep your trading long time then you do loss your money, Because forex very risky , you can keep long time for big profit there have no time .

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually if you have the enough back-up and required edge level then you can keep the transaction for years. But I never do it. I always use the stop-loss to prevent the danger and use take benefit to get the predicted benefit. I think agent will not close the future started out purchase. and yes , i think so i can categorically claim that it is possible, and have considerable success and good accuracy in the process utilizing technical analysis in 100% of my forecasting. Economists of course laugh at the idea that there can be any other method than applying economic theory.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader agar apki trades profit main chal rhi hain to ap apni trade ko log term k liay open rakh skty hain wo bhi tab agar ap agar apni trade ko save ker liay hay to kun k aisi sorat main agar apko profit nahain hoga to ap ko loss bhi nahain hoga..... es ka koi rule nhi ha jitna long chay ap trade open kar sktyyn han ap ko chay ap ka balance zaida ho ap k pass pher acha profit earn ho ga. daily zaida se ziada pips earn kary. or loss hony se apna account ko safe he rakhy .

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To keep on my trade it requires that I should have understood what am doing the right idea and the right market perspective the right effort, there is a lot to which we are able to trade and produce the given perspective and joy there is every kind of market we are able to floor down that produces everything work right and understand everything in the right perspective

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can open the trades as open a s long as you want and you can work for as long as you want there is always something that we as traders are able to run for the good and sometimes the bad we have to keep on putting up something in every traders devellpment we are able to see trades hit either the take profit or the stop loss but also you can close if you want

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we open our trade for profit and our open trades give us good profit then we close our trade positions and it is must for us we use take profit and stop loss to save our account and we not use high risk in account and we understand the margin and we work with experience and we make good profit with forex business and forex is best earning opportunity for traders Well yara is business mey yehi chiz ki khasuat hai keh ap jab tak chaho apni trade open rakh saktey hai week ya day jab chaho likan agr account mey margin call agi to trade apki automatic closed hojayvi yara -------------------------

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kuch traders scalping targets rakhte hai to kuch log session end hone tak wait karte hai aur kayi professionals risk reward par depend karte hai aur support aur resistance bhi take profit ke liye bahut jaruri hota hai isliye jab bhi aap trade ko open karte hai to half profit ko lock karke baki ka run karna chahiye aur isse hamari aadat achi ban jayegi ki hum risk free trades mein maximize kare profit potential ko.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes if you open for long time then you can face some loss from swap. So if you decide for long term trading from beginning time then you can use swap free account. And i think you can open your order for unlimited time.
    and as long you have a large room margin then its good but if you see your position in huge lose then you can close your trade.you can not keep your position open that may increase your lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 355 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)