+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 341 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3410

Thread: Scalping are safe or risky ?

Senior Member ajit rawat is an unknown quantity at this point ajit rawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is very much risky from new traders or beginners as it gives very high profit but it cause sometimes very much loss because in scalping one time comes when trader does not know what to do when the chart begins to rise or fall in one direction only..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nokia02 is an unknown quantity at this point nokia02's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess the name trading in forex scalping system let alone use it was very big risk and also unsafe for the new trader not be how to read a candle in the right way,In scalping the trader enter and exits pretty fast. basic understanding of charting will give you a better idea as to when to enter and exit. one cannot do it blindly. I feel some aid is always required to make a fast decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a good method to make money quickly and without staying in the market for long time. But dear we have to be more smart than any long term trader if we want to be a scalper. Most of the scalper loss in this market more than they made profit. SO be careful.

Banned rohomot is an unknown quantity at this point rohomot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is very simple and secure, it is to ensure the best price. But this will protect your fan perfectly. A good knowledge of many of the professionals in fields such as Scalping. Better hours and core message scalping, you know, money, a good analysis of important news. Scalping goes.

Senior Member ninjatrader3 is an unknown quantity at this point ninjatrader3's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's safe for short term only, and who is do it with cool mind and doing it short time only i mean, 3 pips max 10 pips it's enough for scalp. realy great for us all guys Forex is great job. and who is do scalping with loon term it's like greedy, he or she is a loser.

Banned vetra will become famous soon enough vetra will become famous soon enough vetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping is risky ... because in general the use of scalping risk: reward ratio of bad ... the risk: reward ratio is poor then the account will never grow ... because one loss will eliminate all profit ... scalping will also make us greedy, and can make us over-trading ... because we will use a large lot and frequently enter and exit the market ...

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    terminologicaling me scalping is so safe if at do while market in a state peace, if market is flaring up high therefore will so gristle and risky for scalping

Senior Member aminah is an unknown quantity at this point aminah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is too risky, because you sacrifice your account only for small pips. and according to my experience, scalper are always lack on money management, go full lot to get small pips, so the profit are big. that is too risky

Senior Member irvansyah is on a distinguished road irvansyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah right, scalping is indicated for short-term gains and to lower like you said, I myself tried to do some scalping in hours, not on all the time because this technique can be practiced. There are plenty of robots that use this technique as well and I've tried some of them and the technique of scalping is indeed so the choice of the robot.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to irvansyah For This Useful Post:

mousu.oisi (2013-08-22)

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think scalper should loking for the broker who provide spread 1 pips in that pair , if you scalp in a pair that have more than 1 pips spread it would be hard to seeking the profit ,i still can not think if i would be scalper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 341 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)