+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 341 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping are safe or risky ?

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a good method to :-)make money quickly and without staying in the market for long time. But dear we have to be more smart than any long term trader if we want to be a scalper. Most of the scalper loss in this market more than they made profit. SO be careful very much scalping is realy nice way to get hudge profit in short term i like scalping well if yo want to get success in this business then we need to scalping well before trade i like scalping alwayse in this business brother

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is also asalakan a lot to wear small when compared to the available margins, precisely in the scalping just get some pip profit and fast out of the marketplace is a difficult ha once took place by a greedy trader, and scalping is also certainly see conditions where we came out fast and we do cut loss the time when scalping the market and you trade with the trend, the disadvantage of scalping is that one losing trade can erase your profits that with good money management discipline strategy and psychology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the best method to adopt but at the sametime you need to be careful on which startegy you are adopting.You need to find a good broker to provide you with good scalping strategy from time to time. I think scalping is only for those traders who don't or can't sit and watch and analyze the market for long hours and want to make money in short amount of time and exit the market after making some pips and its not for those who don't have much trading experience and they have greed in their trading.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear scalping is safest kind of trading because by the help of scalping trading we can earn and also it give us minimum loss so i think scalping is a safe and we must do scalping till learning and when we become expert or experince than we can trade for long time and can get huge profit but learning is must dear forex market mein scalping karna bhout hi risky hota hai hamen forex market mein hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen longterm trading kl iye hamen forex market mein trading karen

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    admiration, all people know that there are better opportunities to say the level of difference, and we all understand that we have the best level of trade that no one else will achieve and the level at which we are.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping trade bohat he high risky trade hai Ap Scalping trade es waqat krey jab ap ka ecperience ho aur ap market key trend ko bhe under stand krey. tou ap scalping kr key market sey best earning hasil kr sakty ho. Aur market mai loss ko bhe control kr sakty ho.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get good revenue and Forex is a currency trading market. This is usually very flexible and frequently adjustments. But if you come to be a master, I consider you can handle this very carefully. It may take more than a year to expart nevertheless if you think better time in the upcoming won't be a problem.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is safe or risky its depend upon you if you have better forex strategy and you have best techniques of scalping then scalping is best for you but most of the traders due to greed lost their trades and blown their account so i think its depend upon your knowledge skills and expertise to earn good profit from scalping i think scalping is not good for trader and trader make their trading with cool and fresh mind and trader do not use greed in market and trader make their trades with low risk and trader know market right management then we make good earning in forex

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that Scalping need a trader who have a lot of experience in the market because you should act very quickly when you be inside the market and you should know how to manage the risk , I know that Scalping is very profitable but it will exhaust you mentally and you may fall in mistakes that cost you a loss so you should know when you should stop trading. Scalping hmesha short term main hoti hain long term main hum scalping nae kar skte hain q ke scalping main hum mostly time bari lots use karte hain bohat zayda bari nae but itne ke equity main bi bohat zayda farq na pare or humain acha profit bi mil jaye.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on how you can handle it it can be safe or very risky I for me I dont like scalping because its one of the ways to which I usually lose but to be fair to what am doing I have once traded using scalping and the money was good so its something important that works well for me and its a good level that can produce something, with scalping you need a lot of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 341 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)