+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 547 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 541 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Senior Member ronik4lif is an unknown quantity at this point ronik4lif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex should not be seen as a game rather it should be seen as a business and treated as a business that it is that is when you can be very serious about making money from.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmentorbd View Post
    For me the forex is not boring. the interesting. I feel proud of every day. When i'm winning. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge, its a learning contineous shooting are very happy. not boring.

The accessibility factor makes forex the most convenient market to trade in. You can access the market 24 hours a day, 5 days a week from an internet enabled laptop or phone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a Person that Love to do Forex Trading, so I think Forex Trading is Interesting, I always Curious when the Price move not as I Expected, I made so much Mistake in this Business but that mistake is making me to be a Good Trader. I hope that some day I could be a Professional Trader. well, I feel it is just about the time..

Member sudarno is an unknown quantity at this point sudarno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmentorbd View Post
    For me the forex is not boring. the interesting. I feel proud of every day. When i'm winning. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge, its a learning contineous shooting are very happy. not boring.
    I also agree with you that forex is not boring even when I'm having a winning wanna win and hold that the proud and great diforex means I'm so much knowledge of many friends anyway, I enjoe

Member be3l is an unknown quantity at this point be3l's Avatar
    Thanks
    With my opinion I think that Forex can be both Interesting and Boring. If you are sitting all the time in front of your computer screens then it becomes boring for you. If you don have knowledge and experience then it is Boring For you..!..

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by monjurbr View Post
    Forex is very much interesting for me. I always enjoy when I trade in this market. Because if we have a good knowledge about the market then it is very easy to make profit. Forex market always give us freedom and other opportunities.
    jee bhai yeh meray liey bhi interesting business hey kunki is mein pesa bohot hi ziada hey or yeh mujhey meri mehnat ka reward bhi dey reha hey, yeh boring un k liye hoti hey jo is business mein mehnat nehi kertay hein

Member upline is an unknown quantity at this point upline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currency trading is tedious and interesting it's tedious when nothing changes available on the industry and when we reduce and exciting when we make some successful dealing and when we discuss it.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wantrich9 View Post
    Forex trading is ievry good job for people, it is very interesting so there are a lot of people over the world join this market, in this market they can get a lot of chances to make profit, but it is not easy to do that.
    I have to fight bored feeling, I want to be a successful trader but i know that is a not a very easy job for me. I have to work very hard for that. I need to learn more and then i will become a successful trader.

Banned wantrich9 is on a distinguished road wantrich9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is ievry good job for people, it is very interesting so there are a lot of people over the world join this market, in this market they can get a lot of chances to make profit, but it is not easy to do that.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you don't have knowledge than this is boaring job /work but if you have proper knowledge than this is best online earning business in this business you can earn unlimited earning without any tension and you take interest in this business .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 547 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)