+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 547 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Senior Member hh512 is on a distinguished road hh512's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me forex is very interesting and i really like working here. it is a great source of income for me and i really loved it much, i can even say that i am addicted to it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ajit rawat is an unknown quantity at this point ajit rawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is interesting only when you are a fresh trader in forex but after sometime it becomes boring for all the trader and it is really very much boring than anyone can think but once anyone start to make profit in trading then it is very much interesting for that person ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is never boring especially when you are making money you will make sure that you know where and when you are doing the right thing and making sure to you understand everything in trading, makes trading forex a very great thing and you can trade anything in forex.

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obviously forex trading is interesting. It's never a boring business. Forex traders having good forex market knowledge and good trading strategy can enjoy the profit of forex market trading. So it's really very interesting business indeed.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to be a successful trader but i know that is a not a very easy job for me. I have to work very hard for that. I need to learn more and then i will become a successful trader. Forex should not be seen as a game rather it should be seen as a business

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex always proved interesting to me.. some friends of mine always told.. how can I watch a black screen for hours.. actually I dont have any proper answer to this question.. But the thing is, when you know about this market then it can be an addicted business.. because forex is all about money and money is the biggest addiction of all..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member zeeker is an unknown quantity at this point zeeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex zyada boring nai he magar jo bhi yaha work karta he sirf lalach ki waja se karta he agar forex fourm me bonus nai hota to phir koyi bhi yahan work nai karta magar mere khyal se forex pe zyada log intrest nai le rahy he magar phir bhi wo apna work kar rahy he kyo ke forex me bohat hi profit he uar unlimited earning.

Senior Member moti1 is an unknown quantity at this point moti1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is both of boring and interesting. If once you can become successful in Forex than it'll see you exciting and more interesting. But, if you can't make any position in Forex than it'll feel you boring and for me, I think Forex is the best and interesting source of earning money from online.

Member timkola is an unknown quantity at this point timkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very interesting business. not only the money you make there but the knowledge of world economy and many other things

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel the forex is not boring. even very interesting. I feel proud when I got the advantage. forex every day give something new to learn experience and knowledge, so I am very happy and not boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 547 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)