+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 547 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Senior Member ronik4lif is an unknown quantity at this point ronik4lif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Does it matter whether forex is boring or interesting i think all that matter to me is to make money from it because a business does not have to be interesting to make money from it.Just know it and make money period.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member puja is an unknown quantity at this point puja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no forex is not boring. its interesting. i feel excited everyday. when i am winning. i want to get more and more profit from here. it is very international job in the world. i think if we are earning then this is no boring and if we are losing then it is boring. everyday forex gives something new to learn and experience and its a contineous learning so i find its not boring.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adikutta is an unknown quantity at this point adikutta's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me forex will be always
    interesting.. dont forget that
    Money is the greatest addiction
    of all.. and forex is all about
    making money.. so as long as you
    are trading for fun, for making
    money, for learning new things,
    for testing your brain against
    the world.. forex will be the best
    interesting job in your life..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No forex is not boring. its interesting. i feel excited everyday. when i am winning. i want to get more and more profit from here. it is very international job in the world. i think if we are earning then this is no boring and if we are losing then it is boring. everyday forex gives something new to learn and experience its a contineous learning so i find its not boring.

Banned adikutta is an unknown quantity at this point adikutta's Avatar
    Thanks
    currency trading it is very fun
    company, a company that has a
    task, we will experience
    satisfaction when we get a
    benefit and we also experience
    extremely pleased when our
    investment improve as we get
    the benefit. currency trading is
    like an experience activity.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me forex will be always interesting.. dont forget that Money is the greatest addiction of all.. and forex is all about making money.. so as long as you are trading for fun, for making money, for learning new things, for testing your brain against the world.. forex will be the best interesting job in your life..
    Searching Myself...

Banned imranghori is an unknown quantity at this point imranghori's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex intrstnig hony kay sath sath boht tenssion wala bhe hai is kam main jitna proft leny kamaza hai utna loss hony ka testion bhe hai agr hum is ko dono sides say dekhain to mazay ka kam hai

Banned rajon999 is on a distinguished road rajon999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I have a great dream by Forex. Sometimes it is some pain but when I profit then it is more interesting for me. I am trading daily for profit. 1st time I have set a goal for total amount then withdraw for cash. It is my great dream & I would like to rear it for future reference.

Member raza is an unknown quantity at this point raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmentorbd View Post
    For me the forex is not boring. the interesting. I feel proud of every day. When i'm winning. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge, its a learning contineous shooting are very happy. not boring.
    nai bhi main to aysa bilkul b nai sochta k forex is boring q k mara manana ye hy k forex bohat achi online job hy aur jis kam sy hum paisy kama rahy hon hum us ko boring nai kahty main to aysa nai kahta

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me forex is not boring . its interesting . i feel proud everyday . when i am winning . i want to get more and more profit from here. it is very international job in the world. i think if we are earning then this is no boring and if we are losing then it is boring. everyday forex gives something new to learn experience its a contineous learning so i find its not boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 547 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)