+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 547 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex i s very interesting to me. But it become boaring when I loss money, I suffer from depression, but if u have enough idea it will give u a lots of thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo new member aata ha ose ye pehle Boring he lgta ha but jab wo aik bar ahci profit earn kar leh phir wo buht he intrested ho jata ha Forex me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hunterboy is an unknown quantity at this point hunterboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in my view forex trading is the best business for me and if you have a great knowledge about forex and you know how to trade in forex you will always enjoy the forex trading because this is very profitable business for us otherwise it is almost loss machine here we always loss our money if we have none of knowledge about forex

Banned zubair782 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair782's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometime it can be really boring and sometimes not. I mean that i enjoyed reading updates at forms, websites and traders communities but i cant do it all the day so i get bored all the day waiting for a signal.

Member 2315066 is an unknown quantity at this point 2315066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading forex is very interesting to me. Trading forex can change your life and business is good alternative for the future. Great income in a short time makes forex tarding interest many people.

Senior Member ronykhan0000 is on a distinguished road ronykhan0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i failed in both site & its stay sometime.when the market is moving quickly then it is interesting and when the market is also then it can relay get boring.however,forex is a good business & important to us.thanks

Senior Member moner radio is on a distinguished road moner radio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not boring, it is very profitable and interesting when you will earn money from this trading. you will be able to make money also if you have good experience. i feel interesting about this trading to make money

Banned jitu671 is an unknown quantity at this point jitu671's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is a very good question.
    for me sometimes forex is boring and sometimes it is very interesting for me.
    i think forex is very risky and funny business.

Senior Member amit009 is an unknown quantity at this point amit009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aapko forex ke bare me achi khasi information hai to aapko trading interesting lagega par agar aapko forex trading ke bare me knowledge nahi hai to aap ko ye bhut boaring lagega or aap esme achi earning nahi kar payoge .

Member adityo is an unknown quantity at this point adityo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny18 View Post
    Forex is boaring or intresting?
    according to me and to my forex very interesting, not boring. if the profit is why bored. in forex is much we can learn, a lot of knowledge
    and of course a lot of the profit, interesting is not it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 547 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)