+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 547 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Senior Member tarin1 is an unknown quantity at this point tarin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good business.For me the forex is not boring. the interesting. I feel proud of every day. When i'm winning. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge, its a learning contineous shooting are very happy. not boring.Have a nice day.Good luck.............................................. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member libertyreserve is an unknown quantity at this point libertyreserve's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex culd be boring if you stayed your whole day in front of the chart and can not profits and will be interesting if you know how to improve your skills and get money from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member najolati is an unknown quantity at this point najolati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not boring for me. Interesting. I feel proud of every day. When I'm winning. To learn the experience of your knowledge will give you something new, Forex daily continuous shooting learning are very satisfied. Not boring.

Member vedio is an unknown quantity at this point vedio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view is much interested butt for those person whose work here with full attention butt for those who were not so much work hard it will be boring

Banned profit50pips is an unknown quantity at this point profit50pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    if u work hard on our goal then there is no one that can stop u to make come true ur dreams forex business in my opinion is based on experience if u have enough experience in this business than u might get success every time but this is also saying that experience comes as u work on it so if i consider myself that iam new to this business so in begininng this might be confusing for me but i should not lose heart and keep on working it to gain success one day

Senior Member forex.earn is an unknown quantity at this point forex.earn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm. You can be both interesting and boring Forex. If you are sitting all the time in front of your computer screen, it would be boring for you. If you don have the knowledge and experience, it is boring for you. However, for those who people who have knowledge and experience, it has been successful in foreign exchange, is really the end, it is interesting for them.

Member noman2 is an unknown quantity at this point noman2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is nice job forex is a very interesting business. a business that has a challenge. we will feel pleasure when we get a profit and we also feel proud when our capital increase as we get the profit. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge.thanks........................

Banned nayeem mahfujur is on a distinguished road nayeem mahfujur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmentorbd View Post
    For me the forex is not boring. the interesting. I feel proud of every day. When i'm winning. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge, its a learning contineous shooting are very happy. not boring.
    Yes I so think

Junior Member Md Jafar Iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point Md Jafar Iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good,I think,Forex trading can be interesting and boring. If you sit all the time in front of your computer screen becomes boring for you. If you do not have the knowledge and experience, it is annoying for you. but for those who have knowledge and experience, and those who succeed in it, Forex is really exciting and interesting to them.

Member relo is an unknown quantity at this point relo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i agreed with you and i think if we will be do this with the full interest then it will must be able to gave us much profit and it can be boring if we have not much knowledge about this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 547 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)