+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 547 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think forex trading is boring in my opinion that is the most interesting business I have ever seen in my life. this gives us the opportunity to meet our needs and requests, this attractive business makes us build our future in a better way. I feel amazing when I trade. and Forex Trading is risky but profitable. if you ask me, forex can be an interesting thing, and sometimes it can also be boring when the market moves quickly, then it's interesting and when the market is too, it can become boring. thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

Haroon_sajid (2018-10-29)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOREX is a very good company, a company that is a challenge that makes a person feel happy when there is a surplus, and we are also proud of the increase in capital making profits. FOREX is an adventure game, you can change the intensity of the notch, if we can maintain and forex is a very pleasant business, a business that has challenges, we will feel pleasure when we get profit and we also feel proud when our capital increases as we make a profit. Forex is like an adventure game, we can change the next level of the current level if we meet the requirements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is biggest business in the world in terms of liquidity, and I think that business such big like Forex market sure is very interesting business, But we have to know that Forex trading business how risk and we have to gather proper knowledge and experience before start trading with your real money at the market.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zain Ahmed For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me kaam karna bahut hi interesting Hota Jata Hai Agar aapke paas uski knowledge ho to. Knowledge na ho toh aap ke liye Forex trading me kaam boring hota hai aur boring ko Khatam karne ke liye aap ko uski information ke saath kaam karna hoga.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people think that forex is a boring job and many people think that forex is an interesting job. But I think forex is not a boring job. This is a very interesting online freedom job. If a trader wants to work with the freedom he can do forex and can make many profits from here. and forex is a good job. Forex is the most popular trade in the world. This is also the most competitive trade in the online world. So my things that not only appeal to me are also the most interesting for all traders. I really love forex. Forex also helps change our lifestyle so I like forex and that is the most interesting for me. Good luck ....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a very entertaining company, small businesses with attention, we can all feel satisfaction after we get our own income and also we all feel happy every time our money increases even when we have income. Forex trading is similar to large travel video games, we can modify other stages of the stage when we all meet the criteria. and Many people think that forex is a boring job and many people think that this is an interesting job. But I don't think it's boring work. I think this is a very interesting online freedom job. Here a trader can work with freedom. they can make a lot of profits from here. thanks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, Forex can be boring and interesting. It depends on us. Very interesting for those who want to learn and who have knowledge and experience about it and who are not greedy. but it's boring and is the hardest way to get for those who are greedy and who don't have the knowledge or experience about Forex and forex are only good for traders who know how to trade well otherwise we can see that this is a difficult place to do trading well so it is necessary for us that we must have a good way to benefit from the forex market well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waiting for the best settings to appear is sometimes boring. Trading itself is boring, but I can't say that I feel very attractive all the time. After years of full-time trading, I lost excitement, so after I entered the trade with the SL and TP set, I left the computer and went to do different things. and Forex is a very pleasant business, a business that has challenges, we will feel pleasure when we make a profit and we also feel proud when our capital increases as we make a profit. Forex is like an adventure game, we can change the next level of the current level if we meet the requirements,

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear brother forex trading aik interesting business hay, because es main time bhee acha spent hota hay and earning bhee hoti hay, but agar aap without good knowledge and without analysis kay trading karin gay to hum big loss ho sakta hay jes say yeh bboaring feel ho ga, otherwise yeh aik interesting business hay,

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), jaan23np (2018-10-27), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Banned forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,227 Posts
    g sir forex ak interesting work hai ye ak buhat acha work hai relexive b hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 547 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)