+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 547 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Senior Member Sadia Akter is an unknown quantity at this point Sadia Akter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ofcourse Forex is an interesting job. I make trade and show how the maoney become in loss and profit. But I make a trade in strong analysis then almost all trade become in profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member toukir is an unknown quantity at this point toukir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a very interesting business. a business that has a challenge. we will feel pleasure when we get a profit and we also feel proud when our capital increase as we get the profit.Forex Is also help to change our life style so I love forex and it is most interesting for me..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hafizhas is an unknown quantity at this point hafizhas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is very interesting work if u have profit than if you have loss Forex is very intresting

Senior Member kamalesh7 is on a distinguished road kamalesh7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm doing forex during short time but within short time i 'm really fan of this job & i feel comfort ton do that job so it is interesting to me . hope i'll do that job in my near future .

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aan View Post
    i need profit.Forex can be both Interesting and Boring. If you are sitting all the time in front of your computer screens then it becomes boring for you. If you don have knowledge and experience then it is Boring For you. but for those who have knowledge and experience and those who are successful in it , Forex is really exiting and interesting For them.
    Yes maybe if a forex currency trader actually sits in front of their computers everyday just because of forex trading, then they will get bored. Forex is all about analysing, opening of trades and leaving the computers till the trades reach TP or SL.

Member raza is an unknown quantity at this point raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pakstar1947 View Post
    Forex boht intresting hai agar aap Forex ke bare mai jante hai agar aap ko Forex ke bare mai pta hai to ye aap ke lie boring aor wastage of time ho ga.
    bhi mjy to forex boring nai lagte aur mari soch hy k jis kam main ap ko profit milta ho paisy milty hon us kam ko boring nai kahna cheya forex best job hy

Banned nisarbaig is an unknown quantity at this point nisarbaig's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is very intrusting trding site kiyu k is per kuch aise sawal aate rehte he jo insaan ko excite karte he

Senior Member omarmessi100 is an unknown quantity at this point omarmessi100's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market is not boring market for us if we want to make here good money then we need to mange here our money well and need to read forecast on the daily basis as good we have done work as much we can make money but if we suffer loss every time then forex market is boring for us.

Member asifbd is an unknown quantity at this point asifbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes forex seems to me interesting but sometime i feel so boring.......

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nomi101 View Post
    It is only boring people that think Forex trading is boring. Or mi thinking that it is ... But i don't think Forex is boring trade it is interesting trade and many traders and i think that Forex is not a boring job and for ... I don't think that Forex is boring by anyway , i see it very interesting and ... social problems.
    yes but, quit trading for a while will be a better choice to a trader who has had successive loss. It won't be easy to overcome those feeling if you keep doing trade. Do trade once you have more confidence. Successful trader will never give up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 547 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)