+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 547 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business opportunities in forex are open to anyone who wants to understand, for those who have entered and have achieved success because of course very happy to profit easily, without having to leave home and forex is boring if we record when we wait for strong signals or when we wait for prices reach our TP. we don't just wait, we have to do something so we don't get bored. Forex market is always developing, there is always something new that we can learn, we must learn and improve our trading skills. forex is very interesting and challenging.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes boss aap ki baat theek h aur mien aap sy itfaq karta hun k forex aik bhoot hi acha kaam h aur ham ko as mien zaror kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien acha kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien forex ko acha samjh kar as mien acha kaam karna hota aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee kuch na kuch kamaee karna hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend maray leya to forex trading bhut hi interesting work hai kyun kay main forex trading per work kar kay bhut happy hun is leya mujhay forex trading interesting hi lagta hai our maray khyal say forex trading sirf un kay leya boaring ho ge jin ko forex ki knowledge nahi hai our jin kay pass forex trading ki knowledge hai un kay leya forex trading interesting hai,

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Undoubtedly the forex is a very exciting activity and can be developed without any complications. I think that no investor can consider this activity boring. On the other hand, it is necessary to adapt to the dynamics of the market to achieve success.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no forex is not boring. this is interesting. I feel happy every day. when i win. I want to get more and more profit from here. it is a very international job in the world. I think if we produce then it's not boring and if we lose it's boring. Everyday Forex provides something new to learn and experience and is continuous learning so I don't feel boring. and I think forex is a very interesting business. Any skilled person can benefit from this. Every trader can trade from home online. If a trader makes a profit, he becomes very happy. Overall I think forex is an interesting business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BCA For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me forex is not boring. this is interesting. I feel proud every day. when i win. I want to get more and more profit from here. it is a very international job in the world. I think if we produce then it's not boring and if we lose it's boring. everyday forex provides something new to learn and is a continuous learning experience so i feel it's not boring. and forex is only interesting when you are a new trader at forex but after some time it becomes boring for all traders and it is really very boring than anyone can think of, but once someone starts making a profit in trading it's very interesting for that. people

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dhita For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jaa dimag ka use ho or bahut sari knolwdege jitna ki hum learn karte krate khatam na ho...wo kabi boring nahi ho sakta forex market ek bahut badaa market hai or ye kaffi intersting hai idhar daily trader kuch na kuch sikhte rahte hai es market mai jitna v aap sikh lo utna kam hai.. Es market mai trader apni trade ko le k kaffi excited hotte hai or kosis karte hai ki or accha se accha profit earn kr sake..forex market agr jisko boring lagta hai usko es market me honna nhi chaiye..kyki wo loss kar sakte hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nawaj hussain For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think now Forex is interesting. Also, most beginner trades are the same as saying that Forex is interesting. But old traders say Forex is boring. Because they don't try to make a profit either, because almost there they get profits on a regular basis. and Forex is boring and interesting. If once you can become successful at Forex than it will see you attractive and more attractive. However, if you cannot make any position on Forex than you will feel bored and for me, I think Forex is the best and attractive source for making money online.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to molu For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes boss Jack bahut hi accha kaam hai aur hum itne kam Karte Hain Hamein bhi chahiye ki Hamesha acche se kaam Karte Rahe Ta ke Hamesha Mein kaam karte hue ismein se bahut hi jyada earning karshakan aur Hamesha Mein kamyabi Hasil kar sakte hain aur Hamesha acche se bhi kaam karna chahi hai

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zohaib1 (2019-08-22), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by angkara View Post
    forex is not a boring business. if we fill that boring time for our old work. we need to rest several times between trades. forex is an attractive business and smart business. we can do it using a computer or cellphone because forex is an internet based trading business. and it is very real, that currency trading is not boring, even fun, provided we do it comfortably without filling, then the company is very fun, especially when we already have a program and very good technique, it's very fun.
    hanji forex ke business ko boring nahi bol sakte hai ess business me trader ko ache se market me dhyaan dena chahiye esme trader khud se market me learn karke chalenga to he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko analysis aana chahiye aur uske liye trader ko demo account me poora interest ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 547 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)