+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 424 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member azmath786 is an unknown quantity at this point azmath786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just take a look at your Forex trading account only once in a while by using forx signals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fzm is an unknown quantity at this point fzm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we should not follow only the forex signal because when the market is so volatile at this the all are the signal will not follow by the trade. But avarage we should following the singnal after testing some forex the days. Also we have to following the technical and fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lcy is an unknown quantity at this point lcy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really do trust the forex signal the only problem is that i do not trust the singnals 100% since they keep on chaing depending with the news and that way i know things can be bad if they changed on me at once .

Member musson007 is an unknown quantity at this point musson007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business.Forex signals are not always accurate we should check the signals and then we must also think from our on mind also.Be careful..........

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many trading signal provider who are reliable. The difference between them only the results and the subscription charge. If you are satisfied with the results, try a demo at that signal provider, the best companies gives you it for free. And you can decide during the demo whether to subscribe for it or not.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Banned bdmanush is an unknown quantity at this point bdmanush's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I saw it in reality, towards trend also true that, so I do not know, do not know what the signal with the accurate, it is also, if it were a good signal, I We, the news is too late sometimes. So if I have not verified and prefer to do their own analysis about it, I can share, as compared to other people. I too reliable, it is flexible.

Senior Member mano is an unknown quantity at this point mano's Avatar
    Thanks
    I experienced a scam in my first paid signals. sometimes we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the reality, it even opposite the real trend, i do not know is it good signals or not,

Member princessonia786 is an unknown quantity at this point princessonia786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee hum ko forex signal per trust nehi kerna chhaiey kunki yeh signal hum ko kabhi bhi acha trader nehi bena sektay hein is liey hum ko self trading hi kerni chahiye kunki self trading hi best he

Senior Member ashasker49 is an unknown quantity at this point ashasker49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is great job.Forex signal don't trust.Many website and member give Forex signal but I think it's not safe use for us.because-When he open signal after many time let you do open a trade and lose.

Senior Member makali1 is an unknown quantity at this point makali1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when i see it at the reality, it even opposite the real trend, i do not know is it good signals or not, and also the news comes late too,...so i prefer to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can share or compare with the others ..it makes me realible and flexible to. like job..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 424 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)