+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 424 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all Forex traders who use technical analysis believe the Forex signal that they follow, but my advice, you should never buy Forex trading signal, we should be able to get a signal in the Forex trading indicators that we use, because we all know, there is no accurate indicator 100%. I think we should not trust outside Forex signals, because we have to trade with our own trading strategy and own trading knowledge, if we want to be a successful Forex trader then we need to do practice more and need to trade with correct understanding the trend of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well obviously my dear i think that it is not good talk that do not trust on forex signals, then my question is this that how we can make decision to open new trade, there are so many signal which are useful and helpful for us and we do trading by watching them and by market trend so it is wrong that do not trust on forex signal. Forex trading k bare min information humin different sources se milti rehti hin aur hum un se faida bhi leite hin eisa bhi hota he kuch dost ya sites humin forex trading karne k lei signals bhi deite hin aur wo theek bhi hote hin magar ye hamesha nahi hota aur kabhi kabhi wo signals ghalat bhi hota he es lei humin signals pe nahi balke apni trading ki stretagy pe hi bharosa karna chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear, for me clearly I also do believe that u should not trust anyone for taking your signals for forex trading and i personally don't trust anyone not even an expert analyst and trades only according to system and takes signals only what my systems give, that's it. well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that when you are going to trade, familiarize isolate themselves from outside information, because then, you will be able to think more clearly to you that the next action, you should be able to become a trader like that, when you are spoiled and hang it all to someone else, then you will never be able to achieve success

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex signals are necessary but we should analyze those signals for a better decision of making an action. I agree with you that we need not trust all signals from people. Because every person has his own analysis and it may not helpful for me. Some signals are very poor for existing trend and those don't work for us all time. We should make our own signals with proper analysis and for this we must continue learning about Forex business.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I think its much true that forex signals can be both proftable and non profitable , it totally depends upon the strategies used in that ea or the system which creates the signals . so i think this can be profitable but you must check the analysis and signals in the demo trading or you can trade with very low lot size if you want to try it directly on the live market. Forex signals per depend rahnay walay traders learning ko focus nhi karty.Jab wo signals per trading karty hai tu on ko kabhi loss our kabhi profit hota hai.Trading business me hum own analysis per believe karen gay tu success get karen gay.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-19)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously my dear in forex, we know that we can not trust upon Forex trading signal. once we receive indication this time we perform business according indication but it not necessarily give all of us profit we've got to experience damage. well, i choose to never abide by just about any indication around my investing. that is why i really do my own, personal research in addition to according to marketplace reports when i provide my personal buy and sell. Forex signals buhat sare sites aur traders deite hin aur wo samjhte hin k unhon ne theek theek signals deiye hin es k sath sath hum ye bhi kehna chahte hin k har trader ka alag alag tareeqa he aur phir hum es karobar min apni trading ki stretagy bhi bana te hin es lei meira to ye khiyal he k hum apne skills pe yaqeen rakhin aur jeise jeise earning ho to apne profit k level ko bhi bharaein.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-19)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right say my friend Forex signal is time gives us very good results and some time gives us very bad results so I think if we stream the signal then the time to our own analysis needs if our analysis says the signal is good then when we use the signal batter. and for me it's not all bad signals there are never many good references, but you have to make sure the signal strength first and I also rely more on indexes because relying on one indicator might not work sometimes

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-19)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should not use forex signal because depending on other signal will reduce are trading skills and are market analyzing capacity. when he gives signals then market reserve and many problems. but u traded need your a clean system. As a good and professional trader, I experienced a scam in my first paid signals.. Yes, it was a scam, they lie to you.. When the market is doing uptrend, they tell you to sell and when it is doing downtrend, they tell you to buy.. Never in your life buy signals, even trial package, you will regret your money.. I know what I mean.. But in Insta, there are many forex traders who provide signals, you can copy them or automate the process.. When they buy, a buy position is opened on the same trade as well.. There are PAMM traders, you can invest in them, but my experience tells me to copy, either I do not like to copy, I am recommending you to copy these Insta traders rather than paying scammers.. As for me, I like to be original, I depend on myself, my positions are as independent as me.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2), zohaib1 (2019-12-19)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in early trading following the signals I have experience of others, and I get inconsistent results, sometimes profits sometimes loss. from my experience, I decided to analyze themselves and generate their own signals. I believe in my ability whatever the outcome, because it uses its own signals also provide a good experience. i think that it is a business which is online and very profit able and we also know that there are a lot of sites which gives us signals i think that it is only a guess and we can not say that we must get the profit it is true because it was happened with me i have use the signals but it becomes wrong and i have suffered a big loss of 270 dollors

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,204 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

forex exchange

विस्तारामोनी ने दिल्ली में सभी प्रमुख आरबीआई लाइसेंस प्राप्त मनी चेंजर्स और बैंकों के साथ टाई-अप किया है। इन बैंकों और मनी चेंजर्स के बीच, बैक एंड पर होने वाली रिवर्स बिडिंग है। इसलिए प्रत्येक एक्सचेंज हाउस दूसरों को मात देने के लिए न्यूनतम संभव दरों का उद्धरण देता है। ग्राहकों को अंततः अपने क्षेत्र में सौदेबाजी की आवश्यकता के बिना सर्वोत्तम संभव दर प्राप्त होगी।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 424 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)