+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my simple technique is pattern range with assistance and stage of resistance. i put my order by illustrating the assistance and stage of stage of resistance. when the price hit the stage then i take the cope. but in situation of information effect additional safety measure should be taken to prevent the loss because during this time high possibility of crack of the range. Such as i m a modern person to this conglomerate i haven't got a few gentle of section lethal strategy to allot me the unsurpassed results but me frustrating my unsurpassed to hazard to .I preach in a time or two its not likely,we elect to possess etch data and flawless devices in force trading souk .I appreciate to scalping is unsurpassed deed box stamp.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are a lot of strategy in Forex trading but a few of them can make money for you i think news trading is the most profitable strategy in Forex trading i personally do news trading when i need money. Though news trading is sort of risky trading a strategy but most profitable. The best strategy for me, is martiangle, I became that the best strategy for me, because it is the right strategy to deal with the market, in the market there must be movement both ways, good and down. so indeed if we could take into account properly, and use strategies martiangle well, surely we can get good results from our trade is. that was my experience in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har trader kee apne stratigies hotee hai joo woo apnay capital koo deekh kar bannata hai.Or har trader kaa apna mind set hotaa hai or woo apna profit mind may set kar kay achay level saay postion laytaa hai.bahi may indiactor too kam hee use kartaa hoon.may scalping kartaa hoon or saath news trading koo follow kartaa hoon.signal par bee kaam kartaa hoon.jess say mujay achee earning hoo jaate hai.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading fractal breakouts on the 15 minute chart in the direction of the daily and 4 hour market flow (trend). This method has worked well for me since 2007 and continues to work well. As Jacki said above, trading with the trend is the best way to go. Trade breakouts on a smaller timeframe in the direction of the long term trend.it is most profitable yeah scalping will be good technique for myself.. i will certainly choose to stick to scalping tactic inspite of other style of techniques. because it can provide speedy effect as well as screened tactic.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is best strategy is main just stop loss put karo or quick profit earn karo. lakin yeh hai bohat risky par stop loss risk ko bohat minimize kar dayta hai. long term bhi best hai lakin us main sabar ki bohat zarurat hai. or sabar bohat kam traders main paya jata hai. In my opinion, I have profitable strategy of support and resistance with bollinger band RSI and fibonacci. This strategy work well for me if I follow strictly but if not follow well then loss can come. Strategy require me to look for strong support and resistance area and then use fibonacci to look for possible retracement. Thanks

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it seems to be a cool strategy however i will recommend all of the traders particularly the beginners to practice this strategy first through trading in demo account and once you would be confident concerning the same then trade with it there are many simple strategies which can give us good profit , moving average is very simple strategy and you can earn good money from it but you have to trade with patience .only then you will able to earn .:-)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My own strategy is based on the indicators I use. I trade with three indicators and also with the pivot. If the first three indicators are the same, just check the possible support and resistance using the pivot. It works fine, but for now, I am the only one that can understand it. It can be somehow complicated for the newbie in forex. Forex trading business because in forex trading world every type of users some traders have very experience about forex trading business and some traders have no experience so this different in both traders.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have always traded and understand and be he best and people have to know where its a good way and be the best and be the best ways.its best way and ve the best of these kind of the trading the market and understand where its all been hgappening. the best is to ubde heiken ashi and hav ethe best understanding on trading people use a 1hr trading xhart and underrstandings.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite strategy for trade and profit, is using martiangle, because I think it is a strategy that fits perfectly with the character and ability in the trade. I think it is a strategy that relies on certainty in the trade market, the market will always move in two directions, following up will no derivative. so it is important we should take into managing money well, then I think it would be able to make a profit with this strategy.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some techniques that work better than others but there are some industry circumstances when most of these techniques is not able or at least start leading to frequent failures, but one and only way to generate income out of currency trading in my perspective is long lasting financial commitment - with secure make use of in those essentially audio equipment. short term or scalping is my profitable strategy and it is simple for to do, but we need good ability for it , do not use only the small time frame, we have to use all time frames and especially for the higher one to identify the trend, then we can trade and scalp the market with follow the trend and it is really safe for to do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)