+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 242 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.
    meri sab say achi stretegy woh hoti hai jab market jo hai kafi movement may hoti hai kion kay us time kamana ka zayda zarai hai is waja say humaya chiya kay humaysa karain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes bollinger band is very good indicator i also use bollinger band indicator. For scalping i use 5M chart and 15M chart. Mostly i use RSI, Stochastic, 9EMA and 21EMA indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is many kind of strategy for trading forex market. That strategy style is also different like trading style. If your scalper then you need one kind of strategy. If your swing trader then you need other kind of strategy. I try some time scalping and some time intraday trading.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    While going to trading its very important here to make the strategies and for that we have to go for the trading with te experience also we hae to trade with the news and we have to best here.
    Yes, all traders should make good strategy in forex to become good traders who could gain consistent profits
    in forex but it's important to have trading plan as limitation including good money management to limit loss and
    maximize profits in any different conditions of market.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forexboy View Post
    I agree with you my brother but gold trading requires a large capital, because the price range of all the days of gold is great, This usually happens with a beginner who just uses a small capital they reach an agreement with a large lot in order to obtain very high profits. But the serious thing that they do not calculate the risk. But if he has more patience with their negotiation and it is not greedy, maybe will be successful in their negotiations and of course he will win on Forex.
    You really don't need big capital. what you need is good strategy. because even if you have big capital and still you are maximizing your lot order you still going to loss your money. So its important that we need to have a better strategy than to keep on adding funds.
    Right now I only have 50 dollars in my account but I did earn 6 dollars this month.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you my brother but gold trading requires a large capital, because the price range of all the days of gold is great, This usually happens with a beginner who just uses a small capital they reach an agreement with a large lot in order to obtain very high profits. But the serious thing that they do not calculate the risk. But if he has more patience with their negotiation and it is not greedy, maybe will be successful in their negotiations and of course he will win on Forex.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabi Ahmed Gill View Post
    boht achai or best strategy ha ap ke mara payara lakin main es strategy sa itfaq nahi karta q k her members ko apna new strategy banne chayia q k agr ap apni strategy bana ga too pahr ap ko boht sara profit hona k chance hota han es laya main ap ko yahi kahoon ga ka ap apnai strategey bana or us ko he used karan or profit earned karana.
    Hello my friend I don't think that any one's treading strategy can help other people because a strategy mean lots of thing may be you can implement new thing in your own strategy but it little bid dificult to implement new thing in other strategy

Member bejomulyo is an unknown quantity at this point bejomulyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for us, scalping with a moving average strategy grant us a consistent profit so far. any opinion? we still a beginner for trading

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have also tried many strategies and they are profitable also I use to trade according to RSI indicator and moving averages.But my most successful trading strategy is trading according to news released in forex factory.As in news hours market moves in a particular direction for some times.

Banned king1 is an unknown quantity at this point king1's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are more than a useful strategy and excellent at different levels of the curve, both at the bearish or bullish proposed strategic wonderful level falling when the curve in putting downward this the best time to sell and when it breaks the trend and candle weak together powerful in this situation bought the market will win even more than ten points, such as when you see the candle doji closed trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 242 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)