बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 229 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2290

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member tahu bulat will become famous soon enough tahu bulat will become famous soon enough tahu bulat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    142.92 USD
    Thanks
    This may be a learning experience that you have not been able to learn from any startup, nor has the advantage of being able to invest in your business, and you cannot profit from trading arrangements and you will be able to get prize money prizes. Management will use many log messages. and the strategy is that if you manage several money management techniques, then in a money management strategy, you will be able to get 50% of your business before you start trading. fortunately, I saved the throne hey

2. Bitcoin
    Member sisir4 will become famous soon enough sisir4's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    110.13 USD
    Thanks
    I don't know how much I have learned from the strategies I wrote, but I will not do research like that, I want to have the new strategy or cheeks I want to do, but I don't know how to do it with zaida and the RSI Moving Average is the reason the main where I have a sign that I have a 15 or 30 Moving Average, I want to have a business that is a simple traveler who benefits from the benefits of examining the main demo. main phala chalaen is real

Senior Member weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,360.50 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hogaman View Post
    brother mein is the market mein karta trading hoon aur strategy ko banata bhi hoon your technical base can you be reliable hi aur lattice bhi a profitable strategy tabi banteen hi jaab aap is the market mein jayada hard work karteen hi aur mein you advise me kabhi bhi kisi bhi good luck when you follow kijiye and Forex mein main tu jab se trading bro the main news per trade krta ho bhut sara acha news bro, fellow traders, hain kyun k jab hum news per trade when hain tu forex mein income he hoti hai kyun k news se market mein bhut ziada movement hoti hai forex mein apni apni har aik traders ki planing hoti hai
    Bhai dekho agar jo humare ko trading karna hai to strategy banakar hi trading karna hota hai, agar hum logo ke pass mein strong strategy nahi hoga to trading karna mushkil rahega aise trading se humko earning bhi nahi rahegi, main to bhai ek badiya strategy bana chuka hoon aur uske sath hi trading karta hoon acha khasa result mere ko mil rahe hai.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.88 USD
    Thanks
    sbse auchi statergy news mani trade hi news to the time the bhut market jada is moving, hai agr koi bhi traders aise time profit se trade leta hi to use anjane i bhi bhut fayda ho jata hai, mgr koi news trader se hone wale effect ko forecast the le to wo bt but fortunately kr sk hai. and we all need to develop our own trading strategies and if we can develop our own trading strategies so we can make good money and be able to get success, we need to develop our own trading plan and have to run it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    659.71 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,414 Times in 3,490 Posts
    Stratigy"

If we work with markeet then for suitable profit we should make our strong stratigy .as will as every one has there
    Value but in my views my suggestions are M15 catagery is usefull for trading ponit .so thanks .

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92.63 USD
    Thanks
    If we work with markeet then for suitable profit we should make our strong stratigy .as will as every one has there
    Value but in my views my suggestions are M15 catagery is usefull for trading ponit .
    so thanks me i m waiting..

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.88 USD
    Thanks
    I got good results by trading news, I waited for the main news release and then traded accordingly. Although I have to use my stop loss if there is a difference but still the overall result is good if you only trade high-impact news and I only use trading signals and also believe this because this is very interesting and comfortable for me and therefore I use strategies for forex activities I am in my account

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    101.98 USD
    Thanks
    I see that a profitable strategy in the forex market is considered trading in the long run to get more pips that can allow traders to trade at a lower risk than ten percent risk on a short-term strategy and you will find many strategies that can handle your money management or your main capital, choose one that suits your thinking and your daily thinking because not all strategies will work well with you

Member Bakloni has much to be proud of Bakloni has much to be proud of Bakloni has much to be proud of Bakloni has much to be proud of Bakloni has much to be proud of Bakloni has much to be proud of Bakloni has much to be proud of Bakloni has much to be proud of Bakloni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    135.53 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 384 Posts
    अच्छी स्ट्रेटेजी सफलता की कुंजी होती है। अगर आपके पास अच्छी स्ट्रेटेजी होती है तो असफलता की सम्भावना काम हो जाती है लेकिन कोई भी ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी आपको 100% सफलता की गारंटी नहीं दे सकता। अगर आप के पास एक अच्छा स्ट्रेटेजी है तो आप अच्छा लाभ हासिल कर सकते हैं। किसी की स्ट्रेटेजी को कॉपी न करें, अपनी खुद की स्ट्रेटेजी तैयार करें यह आपके लिए अधिक लाभकारी होगा।

12. PAMM
    Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    95.72 USD
    Thanks
    all of your trading strategies will be suitable if you get good learning from this trading business before trading in real trading we have to make a low risk trading strategy at the beginning and when capital becomes strong you have to change your trading strategy. and ... I don't have a new strategy ... if anyone has a good strategy to generate profits. Discuss here in detail, it will be very helpful and will be a new way to make a profit. comeon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 229 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 LastLast