+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 242 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Here is my strategy .
    I use ATR channels and stachastic rainbow together.
    Whenever st-rainbow contracts pullback occurs. Market comes back to middle line (pink).
    This strategy helps me to get 60+ pips easily. But its useful when market is volatile
    Well, this looks good, I like the way the stochastic rainbow indicator compresses as an indication that a breakouts expected. But one thing I must ask for how long have you been using this strategy and how much have you really made using this strategy. You say you make 60 pips easily have you ever had a drawdown?

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex at the time of the trading you can follow various strategy. but i think among them the most profitable strategy is the follow of the news trading. the news trading will keep you update and help to understand the market movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping is most profitable strategy. Because i have made good profit with scalping. So this is one of the best and very profitable strategy for me. But this strategy more dangerous then others strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently using the naked trading strategy, because I feel that only with this strategy where I still survive to this day I do not know if it'll replace it, but apparently not for now

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use few indicators,I am just using bollinger band,adx,and support and resistance..
    It is good already,i can gain profit from using it..

Senior Member galaxy is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading system in which profit can be in many ways. I only use three indicators. and waiting for the right to enter the market. and I can get a profit. and everyone has a different way

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    My most profitable strategy is the use of News for trading. I trade the news very well, but I also understand the strategies of support and resistance. I know what figures of news move the market and I also know the important news releases that are high impact. Trading on them gives guaranteed profits.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am getting good results by trading the news, I wait for major news releases and then trade according to that. Although I must use my stop loss in case if there is a divergence but still the overall result is good if you only trade high impact news.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    until now, i still using a daily povit point strategy, so i think the most profitabe strategy for me is that.
    i've tried a market corelation strategy in the past and i think its a good strategy but i have some problem about my psychology and i not confidence and surely so i move and find a new strategy.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.
    main to app se yahi kahoun ga k app es main jo bhi strategy banao ya use karna chaho woh app apni khud ki he bano to acha ha kioun k e smain na app ko sab pata ho ga or app es ko sahi taran se deal kar lo ge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 242 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)