+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apko main eak baat bta don major 3 said 4 strategies ko main face bana leta hon jo kay bad main meri har tarah said please karti hein forex main condition bohat tezi said change hoti hein ap log yeh soch bhi nahi saktay is liye main main face kafi how come the strategy for leta hon aor 1, 1 kar kay the main strategy is karta hon jo meray liye work karti hai main phlay usi ko use karta hon aor jab not muje we say fortunately ho raha hota hai usi ko use karta hon hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I exploit damaging results with trade interests, I act to release disciplined intelligence and then conduct transactions accordingly. Even though I use staleness I play around with someone if there is a series, but working according to the boiler is proven to be acceptable if you only protect the consequence information. I consider trading with a little noise because what is achieved is an unparalleled strategy in forex trading. If we exchange instruments with less greed, we are present trying to get the benefits of dwarfs and that will sort our trades with less emotion and lower errors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy that I use is the basic method of trading. When there is new news, I use a pending order to buy and sell, I take profit taking and stop loss. If the market triggers buying or selling it will automatically enter the trade. This method is great for scalping and often you get 20-30 pips without problems. I think my best strategy in forex is scalping. Without scalping I don't think I can be in this forex market. I like to do scalping with eur / usd and gbp / usd pairs. Because this pair is moving sequentially, it is very easy for us to get the trend.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear this business is the most profitable business this business is good but strategy is the best for ap forex log trading key min best profit bhi ley sakate hin trading min best planning hi success kar sakati hi trading min experience sey or learn let's say log log trading min profit best hi trade min big profit hi augar ap logo wrench strategy best hi trade min big profit hi with the best sey strategy

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy for me, is martiangle, I became the best strategy for me, because of this
    is the right strategy to deal with the market, in the market there must be a two-way movement,
    good down to the bottom. So indeed if we can calculate correctly, and use a martiangle strategy well,
    of course we can get good results from our trade. That is my experience in forex trading and the main for the bolta jab trading system is not acha nahi hota hai, tab not humare ko foreign exchange trading as bhi ho nahi sakti hai bhai, yaha pr income income karne system to liye badiya because hota hai bhai.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Avoiding our greed for Forex trading is a good strategy ... it is very important to look at market conditions ... because market conditions are not good then trading is a loss decision ... and it is very difficult to say. But I think there are many profitable strategies. Please make a strategy of your own benefit. This is the best way. Practice more and once again you find a strategy that benefits you. Thank you brothers for sharing your post.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest in the trading business only experience and knowledge to get success in this job is not another easy way to give the best money and change your life only trade the perfect business but work hard and learn the most important if your knowledge is not good and learn this job well unsuccessful in the trading business and strategy, planning, experience, skills, knowledge, every thought is very important in the trading business if your learning is good and enter with good planning and start trading with the best strategy, get the best profit in trading and arrange life so come with big capital and great planning

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you investigate on the internet, you will find many strategies to invest your money. However, there is no perfect strategy and one that adapts to different market environments. There are profitable strategies with certain currencies while others have better performance under certain market conditions. and I think there are many valuable strategies. However, none is superior to the others because their performance varies according to the current currency behavior. It should be noted that investors must develop their own strategies based on their knowledge and experience. In your test work, investors must dispose of the system with lower performance.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sculpers always lose money. You must master the candlestick. The candlestick 1 hour 4 hour 1 day time frame will tell you what to do. Using day candles and fiboancci, you can make a decision to trade long swings. I think this is the best strategy and I will give advice to all traders, especially beginners to practice this strategy by trading on a demo account and while you are sure it is almost identical then trading with it on an existing account.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi ap forex log ki trading min profit le saktin hin forex ki trading min best income hi or profit bhi bestt hi so ap log forex ki trading min best knowledge to sath trading krte hin tu phrase ap log forex ki trade min min best profit kr sate hin trading min best profit hi hi hi or bhi hi best income but trading min learn min hi income or learn min hi best or good profit online hi hi tu profit hi hi es work min forex ki

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)