+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think buying and selling are in line with lower greed because gettables are the biggest approach in forex trading. If we all device businesses together with less greed then we all find efforts to win lean profits and this finds urination with each of our purchases and sales along with second-rate inner thinking along with fewer mistakes. and until now the pivot point, support and resistance were the most profitable strategies for me. but also I still want to learn about price action strategies but I have not abandoned my main strategy. I found a good strategy, it's called classic support & resistance with price action for trading, it means a naked strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade the Forex Market with the main long-term strategy, I use Position trading and I also use Swing trading. All trading styles and systems work in the Forex trading business, we only need to use the best. and I use indicators that are very helpful for me. From the beginning, I used this indicator. Apart from that I use moving averages that help me. There are many strategies we can use, but support and resistance are the best strategies for trading. If we can understand that strategy, we will be able to make a good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most profitable approach in this market must follow this trend on the grounds that the trend is a best friend. I believe at first we must believe in what trends, whether it starts to involve trends or even the latest trends that involve. When we think that a new trend starts after that we need to help to make a fixed agreement when the trend is in the last position after that we need to lose time waiting for change and Forex I sabotage a profitable wohi strategy hot hi trade How can I trade forex, hey, I am Hum Ginger for hard work, but I know how to get to the trading area for successful success, but my income is very good.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading with the lowest possible greed is the best strategy in forex trading. If we trade with less greed, then those of us who are present try to collect a small amount of profits and prizes that drain our trade with lower emotions and fewer mistakes. and There are some methods whose work is higher than others but there are some market conditions when most of those methods fail or at least start to lead to regular losses, but one and only thanks to making cash from forex in my reading is an investment in the future - with safe leverage on basically healthy instruments. And I think, all strategies are always good and profitable, if we use the right and right. Look for strategies that work for you, don't use risk-prone strategies, or complicated strategies for you. You can start by using the simplest strategy.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regarding my worries, I must say that Stop Loss and Take Profit are my trading strategies and I get a good amount when using this weapon. Remember that Stop loss and Take profit save me from big losses. I will also tell all newcomers that they must use this strategy to avoid disaster, hopefully you understand. Moving averages are the most profitable strategy used on the forex market. I have generated more than 200% of my capital using the moving average on the forex market. Only need to reply to a simple strategy and money management in business.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fail or at least start to produce regular losses. If we will trade with less greed then we will try to get a little profit and that will make our trade with a little emotion and a little mistake. and There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fail or at least start to generate routine losses, but the only way to make money from forex in my view is long-term investment. If we will trade with less greed then we will try to get a little profit and that will make our trade with a little emotion and a little mistake.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a profitable and successful trader, a good trader must learn all the good trading skills and knowledge needed to be able to learn to be successful in the Forex trading business, but also with a profit sharing system I can test my trading style let alone several ways to become a successful trader so that every educated man or woman can make a lot of money or dollars for our better life. I see that Forex trading is the center of online business in the world and it is very useful for many people so many more thanks for your pleasant job by knowing about a profitable system there are some rules of thumb and first of all they are that you must have knowledge about some of these business strategies and a clear idea of ​​the rules of money management and more practice can help you to find the right way for you so we start from $ 56 and grow and grow until now Btw

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's best if we feel comfortable and that is the thing that will keep us focused and our strategy must begin patiently and everything will be fine with us being able to control ourselves well and everything will be good and we should focus and ready and that's what matters. and for me I have been trading for several years and using many indicators and trying many strategies but not much success, now I trade with as support and as resistance and wait for a reversal of the candlestick pattern near support and resistance. Candlesticks around support and resistance are the most profitable strategies in my forex career !!

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best profitable trading system in the world that I am a new trader so I do not have enough knowledge about the profit trading system will share a very profitable system in forex to generate profits on forex than I have a trading strategy but the strategy is not good because sometimes I still get a margin call. Which is your most profitable strategy. Forex is a risky business. there are many opportunities to earn money in a short amount of time. so it's better for investors to adopt a good trading strategy to get profits in this market. Good strategies give you better opportunities to make a profit in this market.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real trading skills will not be far from success than no other job without profitable forex to trade later with trading arrangements based on my trading style than there are many systems out there that are very good but again to use whether to use it optimally or not because of it. If you want to learn forex very well I think you will be a good trader and then you find so many systems I am still testing and experimenting with trading strategies that have become some of my strategies but I am still not satisfied with anything after all again making a trading system and you don't need to be holy to make you profit. But so far I have not found a system that can help me make it continual, not to mention what one thinks is suitable for others may not be liked

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)