+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member sana01 is an unknown quantity at this point sana01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses Before now I tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns, but the chart patterns do not always form so getting a trading opportunity was quite difficult

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kissi banday k pas agar is wakt koi kam ki strategy hai to wo us ki khud ki mehnat say he bnae hoe ho sakti hai hume kissi ki btae hoe strategy say kabhi nahi kam karna chahye hume chahye k hum achi tarha say seekhay her bat ko pher apni strategies ko azmae aur samjhe is kam me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello sir .. My stratigein in forex when i tradin in them i pot 150sl end i pot 300 tp whit good trend end boling bend end art end stochi..end me i not prefer moment of news i not prefert it

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most profitable strategy is the one I can make something without even losing a stick of sleep and these is the strategy that makes good money for so many traders and so we have to prove we are working the right direction with information and tools that will make me some good money so the best is the one I can trade and feel comfortable.

Member umair121 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi is main agar to manually kaam karna hai to aap ko chahiy kay boaht ziada dehan say kaam karain t kay aap ko is kaam main asaani rahay or ziada mushkilat ka samna na ho or i m posting now new in here

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that most profitable strategy is we always see chart before our trading in forex market.you should trade in forex with analysis then you can make money from forex market.you should many types of indicator which help to read the trend of market and trend is main factor of money making.

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly, until now i still do not have the most profitable strategy. I feel sad because after a few years in this business, i still do not have one testes and profitable trading strategy until now, i really feel bad. I really need someone who can teach me how to make good and profitable trading strategy. I think learn from the expert can makes this business become easier for me

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear personally in my opinion I believe trading with proper knowledge and trading skill only then we can make good money. every person need to develop a trading strategy for them and every trading strategy is profitable but we need to execute them properly.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally my dear, for me I also do consider that trading with support and resistance lines and trading with fibonacci indicators and at the same time using price action candlestick signals are the most rewarding trading strategies i have ever made and this usually gives me like 40-50 pips per trade.

Member mubshar iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point mubshar iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main most profit bale satrtgy asa nahe ha jis sy ap ki har trade proift main jay ap ko prhly experince jkarna hota ha thn hi ap ki trade proift wale hote ha ap ka expernce ap ka sab sa badhe strtegy ha jis sy ap profit hasil karty hain .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)