+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 242 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies in this market, every trader has one to trade here. But I don't know which is a profitable strategy, I don't think there is a profitable strategy, if you have one, you can share it here for people to use. and I use scalpig by only using candlesticks and supporting resistance and I use all the time frames for my trade ... I make a position when the smaller time frame shows the same direction as the higher one and this is very simple to do and safest, when they are the same direction then I can maximize our profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each bidder changes their own strategy that he likes. Scalping also helps to induce or recover your losses quickly if you have mastered it. I prefer to trade in Bollinger Bands and I also use 5M charts during scalping. and I have many strategies that are suitable for their own trading, I don't think that there is a specific strategy that I think is most useful for me but why not if I succeed in creating it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex there are many strategies used by various traders of their own choice to trade but I think Moving Average is good for success. it is the most profitable strategy for trading and if anyone can control his emotions and greed, he will succeed in forex trading. and I entered this field. I have used many strategies but the basics of my strategy are technical analysis and fundamental analysis with this method when I get good results by trading in this market, but sometimes it happens to me that I make mistakes in my business, I fall. into losses so be careful in your business.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you have decided to start your own business, one of the first things you might want to do is work on a business plan. A business plan is very important because it actually functions as a compass for the path your company will take in the future. Having a plan will also help you achieve the things you need to get and will help your online business to find success as well. And there are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fail or at least start happening regularly, but the only way to make money from forex in my view is long-term investment - with leverage safe on basically healthy instruments.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it makes you profit in large numbers not only the long-term strategy you use in trading, but also your accuracy in analyzing, thus making you also enter the right market. it makes you get a lot of profit in trading. because I think using any strategy, if we have good skills to analyze the market, it will support us to get big profits. and my most profitable strategy is money management. I like this strategy and I won using this strategy. I did a money management calculation after completing several trades. then I can get profit after all. I mean the money management strategy is a favorite strategy for many many traders who use this strategy.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are thousands of forex trading strategies on the forex market that are good for trading, but often do not follow the rules of this strategy, 100% end up dealing with the users of that strategy. and yup! there are so many strategies available in forex ... and I think all of those strategies are good for profit if we can use them properly, so, I think if we want to succeed in making profits we have to focus on one strategy, if we master one strategy , we will succeed in forex trading !!

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is scalping and if I get success then I am someone who is not an identifier but to make a trade on that day and it is genuine enough that you make a profit in a piecemeal loss. and my advice to novice traders is to make their own strategy because we must not depend on others. Especially in forex because forex is uncertain and we have to find our own criteria for capital or risk taking ....

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually there are hundreds of thousands of indicators and trading systems, therefore all we have to do is look for indicators and trading systems that fit our characteristics. I think of the existing trading system, of course there is a trading system that suits us. Maybe we just modify it or change it a little to provide more convenience for trading. We should not be lazy to find a trading system to really find the most appropriate and profitable trading system. and that's a good friend dude! I agree with you ... because I use a martiangle strategy, actually my capital is not too big, but I still use this strategy ... but I use tight money management ... and the benefits are pretty good, it's just staying focused and concentrated, maximizing the analysis, do not hurry, be patient .. pay close attention to market movements !!

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the Martingale strategy is the most profitable strategy but has a very high risk. Martingale relies on stable connections, and not a little capital. But this is indeed a very profitable strategy. and There are many beneficial strategies described here in this thread. Really it will help me to improve and test my strategy. I did the strategy and I saw it really beneficial and beneficial. I use EMA-5 and SMA-20. I use it anytime. When one crosses another I take the decision to open a trade but I close the trade according to the ADX indicator. I take the support of RSI, Bollinger Band and ADX in this strategy.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, I only use two indicators, namely moving average and MACD. I trade with the H4 time frame, so I won't find the wrong signal. I will only open a position, if the market conditions are really good. so, I will not open a position every day. and Each strategy has different strengths. Some strategies work best in market trends but give very poor results in a range of markets. So nothing is perfect, every trading plan, every strategy has pros and cons. The need is to understand it and consider it in trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 242 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)