+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader have his/ her own winning and best strategy due to trading style and time frames. i like price actions and scalping in my trading. because most of the both strategies works well in market and if a trader have good experience in scalping and price action he can get good risk reward of his tradings. but both strategies need patience. in past i was only using technical and indicator base strategies. but now i am satisfy with my candle stick base price action and only bollinger bands scalping strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in scalping my take profit is only 6-10pips and for this kind take profit i put 30pips stop loss and some time without stop loss.so i use MACD indicator to trade and also I tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns, but the chart patterns do not always form so getting a trading opportunity was quite difficult. many profitable strategies. I chose one and began to focus on a single strategy, my trading by following trends, I use a moving average indicator. I want to trade with a simple and profitable strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    difficult to get a profitable strategy, if there is a good strategy that can benefit any trader. we will easily get rich in forex, but in fact many traders who fail to do forex trading. because it does not have a favorable stratetgi Generally I'm trading with a indicator and it is so much effective in forex trading. I'm using RSI indicator as my strategy. I also use the stop loss to minimize my risk and loss. It brings me a good profit from the market without taking any risk.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the foremost profitable methodology that a trader could use is tiny profits, high other then comfortable leverage. compounding your results may take you terribly way. when you would like to begin trading forex you must be aware that the doubtless posibility of trading and gainng high, and therefore the posibility of losing the exact approach can be terribly high. i us a trading strategy of gainning 5 daily, that is incredibly posible, when that i compound connected to monthly basis, the results are smart, though low other then excellent. you must strive it out to, i hope it works for everyone.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you have determined to start your own enterprise, one of the first things that you might want to do is to work on a business plan. A business plan is so important as a result of it actually serves as a compass for the path your enterprise will take in the future. Having a plan will also assist you achieve the things you need to obtain and will help your online business to search out success as well.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that makes you a profit in large numbers not only long-term strategy that you use in commerce, but also your accuracy in analyzing, so it makes you also appropriate market entry. it makes you gain a lot of profit in the trade. because I think using any strategy, if we have a good ability to analyze the market, it will support us to get a big profit. There are a lot of strategy that traders use in this market, but we don't know which is the most profitable strategy for trading here. You want to get a good strategy you should trade on demo account much to get one.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i here as newbie so i don`t have any strong strategy but mien es kisam ki strategy nahi karta balke mien expert ki opinion ko dekhta ho aur market ki direction ko dekhta ho k market kis side pe ja rahi hai then ye sab anaylsis kar ka mien market mien invest karta ho and mien kafi es mien success paya es procedure ko fallow kar k. i like this stragtegy through my opinion.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a profitable strategy that depends on the trader to use and understand strategy. if traders in understanding the trading strategies very well, I'm sure when using this strategy will benefit. So if you want a profitable strategy, we should really learn strategy well, so we will come to know very well how to use these strategies in the trade, so it will give us the advantage to using this strategy.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually there are hundreds of thousands of indicators and trading systems, therefore that we must to do is to look for indicators and trading systems that match the characteristics of ourselves. I think of the existing trading system, certainly there are a trading system that is in conformity with ourselves. Maybe we just modify or change them a bit to give more comfort to trading. We must not be lazy to find trading system to actually find the most appropriate trading system and profitable.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many profitable strategies described here in this thread. Really it will help me to improve and test my strategy. I do a strategy and I see that it is really useful and profitable. I use EMA-5 and SMA-20. I use it at any time frame. When one crosses another I take decision to open a trade but I close a trade according to the ADX indicator. I take support of RSI, bollinger band and ADX in this strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)