+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 242 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm the best strategy is to win them Oversold or purchasing a Frame 15 minutes or 30 minutes and are a small goals up to 20 point or 30 point and be quickly and do not take the deal a long time Till now as a newbie ,i haven't got any kind of particular lethal strategy to give me the best results but me trying my best to find that .I think in a day or two its not possible,we have to have good knowledge and perfect plans about trading market .I feel that scalping is best till date.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ziada tar one hour ki candle watch karta hn meri jo statagye hain wo yeh hai k jab market one hour up hoti hai to first half hour main market ya to up hoti hai ya phir down or phir ussi hour next half hour main market apny first half hour k against hi chalti hai main to issi tarhan say trade karta hn agar app ko pasan aye to app b try kar sakty hain. It seems to be a good strategy but I will suggest all the traders specially the newbies to practice this strategy first by trading in demo account and once you are sure about the same then trade with it in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    short term or scalping is my profitable strategy and it is simple for to do, but we need good ability for it , do not use only the small time frame, we have to use all time frames and especially for the higher one to identify the trend, then we can trade and scalp the market with follow the trend and it is really safe for to do all traders have their own opinion. I even get a loss because it uses a robot. My account is not able to resist loss, due to use martingle system. now I've been able to make a little profit to the manual. with the manual, I am much easier to control.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    short term or scalping is my profitable strategy and it is simple for to do, but we need good ability for it , do not use only the small time frame, we have to use all time frames and especially for the higher one to identify the trend, then we can trade and scalp the market with follow the trend and it is really safe for to do I tried this strategy on a demo account but not in real yet, in this strategies while trading in gold i spend only .5% of my capital to buy gold and if it slip down by 5$m i spend another .5% so i keep opening buy trade on each $5 gap many times price move up and i book profit whenever it is giving me 10$ profit, keep on doing this for several days and there come a time when i have many trades open but am in 50-100% profit if i close all positions. I understand it look quite kidish, but it is not much risky and i found it work, just you dont book profit daily.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have profitable strategy of support and resistance with bollinger band RSI and fibonacci. This strategy work well for me if I follow strictly but if not follow well then loss can come. Strategy require me to look for strong support and resistance area and then use fibonacci to look for possible retracement. If market ride on news and strong trend then strategy only work for trading with trend.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems to be a good strategy but I will suggest all the traders specially the newbies to practice this strategy first by trading in demo account and once you are sure about the same then trade with it in real account. I will say my strategy in writing: it is simple but you just apply it and after having carefully analyze all apply, so I put a line above the highest candle in the above prices and in also another below this candle and finally another line above the more basic and candle desous to another and you look at the difference of day and analyze them and in this case you can make your purchase and sale.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are saying right, but one thing is more added to your view to keep cool mind set and adjust according to the market condition and good prediction is also play an important role to get more and more money , make himself better then the others then you are able to get profit. the most profitable method that a trader can use is small profits,high but comfortable leverage. Compounding your results can take you very far. When you want to start trading forex you should know that the likely posibility of trading and gainng high,and the posibility of losing the same way is also very high. I us a trading strategy of gainning 5 **** a day,which is very posible,after that i compound on a monthly basis,the results are good,though low but very good. You should try it to,i hope it works for you.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some techniques work better than others but there are some industry circumstances when most of these techniques are unable or at least start to lead to frequent failures, but the only way to generate income from currency trading in my perspective is long-term financial commitment - Safely use equipment that is basically audio. and I have been trading for several years and using many indicators and trying many strategies but not many that have succeeded, now I trade with support and resistance and wait for a reversal candlestick pattern near support and resistance. Candlestick patterns around support and resistance are the most profitable strategies in my forex career.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all strategies are the best we have to know how to make better and that can be done by knowing this system information from various sources and training hard, and I prefer candlesticks, and different traders choose different strategies during forex trading. I trade always long term trading. This helps me to work on other money-making sites. It also helps for future well-being

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies in this market, every trader has one to trade here. But I don't know which is a profitable strategy, I don't think there is a profitable strategy, if you have one, you can share it here for people to use. and I use scalpig by only using candlesticks and supporting resistance and I use all the time frames for my trade ... I make a position when the smaller time frame shows the same direction as the higher one and this is very simple to do and safest, when they are the same direction then I can maximize our profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 242 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)