+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 242 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Recently i came across interesting thing about breakout . This helped me many times to book 20-30 pip easily.
    Breakout candle have short tails . So whenever i see such candle i open position likewise the current trend .
    Next candle follows the same trend with 20+ pip.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most profitable method that a trader can use is small profits,high but comfortable leverage. Compounding your results can take you very far. When you want to start trading forex you should know that the likely posibility of trading and gainng high,and the posibility of losing the same way is also very high. I us a trading strategy of gainning 5 **** a day,which is very posible,after that i compound on a monthly basis,the results are good,though low but very good. You should try it to,i hope it works for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadatif View Post
    My profit able strategy is trade on gold because is a strongest commodity in forex market so we can earn good profit in less time according to currency pairs.
    But gold sometimes moves very quickly and to withstand such moves we need to have a big capital in the account , hence i avoid trading gold and concentrating more on silver trading. once i build enough capital for gold i will switch to it.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think gold trading requires a large capital, because the price of gold daily range is large, That's usually happen to newbie trader, with small capital they make a deal with big lot in order to get big profit. They didn't calculate about the risk. If they more patience with their trading not greedy , perhaps will take success in their trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My profit able strategy is trade on gold because is a strongest commodity in forex market so we can earn good profit in less time according to currency pairs.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,

my most profitable Strategy is scalping. Scalping with an good scalping EA. It works nice on Instaforex and on some other Brokers. Best with 5 digit account but also with 4 digit accounts.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soft View Post
    It is not wrong to trade with signal from indicators, people or any sources but you shouldn't use signal as your final decision.
    It is too risky if you did that because there are many things which you must consider before make decision. Besides, you shouldn't
    depend on signal to make decision.
    Depending only on signals is not good at all, we have to take care of other factors such as news and economical conditions of the countries related to currency pair. I always keep myself in-touch with the latest news and don't make my decisions only on signals.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use just trading signals and also believe on this because this is very interested and comfortable for me and therefore i use strategy for my forex activities in my account .

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are saying right, but one thing is more added to your view to keep cool mind set and adjust according to the market condition and good prediction is also play an important role to get more and more money , make himself better then the others then you are able to get profit.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best strategy is medium term using only fundamentals and macd. I think thats the best combination that i know and it has more than 99% accuracy.But your fundamental analysis must be very good to use this strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 242 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)