+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 242 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every strategy is best and profitable,if we u it properly,and have a good knowledge,
    so for best result ,we must the strategy knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now I have not had a profitable strategy, but tested the Median network strategy with the confidence to get good results. I feel that News trading is profitable but I can trade only at certain times so I cannot be in the terminal when the News release is scheduled. and I have a profitable strategy for support and resistance with the RSI and Fibonacci Bollinger Bands. This strategy works well for me if I follow it closely but if it doesn't follow well then losses can come. The strategy requires me to look for a strong area of support and resistance and then use Fibonacci to look for possible retracement. If the market rises on strong news and trends, the strategy only serves to trade with trends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of your trading strategies will be suitable if you get good learning from this trading business before trading in real trading we have to make a low risk trading strategy at the beginning and when capital becomes strong you have to change your trading strategy. and ... I don't have a new strategy ... if anyone has a good strategy to generate profits. Discuss here in detail, it will be very helpful and will be a new way to make a profit. comeon

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अच्छी स्ट्रेटेजी सफलता की कुंजी होती है। अगर आपके पास अच्छी स्ट्रेटेजी होती है तो असफलता की सम्भावना काम हो जाती है लेकिन कोई भी ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी आपको 100% सफलता की गारंटी नहीं दे सकता। अगर आप के पास एक अच्छा स्ट्रेटेजी है तो आप अच्छा लाभ हासिल कर सकते हैं। किसी की स्ट्रेटेजी को कॉपी न करें, अपनी खुद की स्ट्रेटेजी तैयार करें यह आपके लिए अधिक लाभकारी होगा।

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that a profitable strategy in the forex market is considered trading in the long run to get more pips that can allow traders to trade at a lower risk than ten percent risk on a short-term strategy and you will find many strategies that can handle your money management or your main capital, choose one that suits your thinking and your daily thinking because not all strategies will work well with you

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I got good results by trading news, I waited for the main news release and then traded accordingly. Although I have to use my stop loss if there is a difference but still the overall result is good if you only trade high-impact news and I only use trading signals and also believe this because this is very interesting and comfortable for me and therefore I use strategies for forex activities I am in my account

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we work with markeet then for suitable profit we should make our strong stratigy .as will as every one has there
    Value but in my views my suggestions are M15 catagery is usefull for trading ponit .
    so thanks me i m waiting..

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Stratigy"

If we work with markeet then for suitable profit we should make our strong stratigy .as will as every one has there
    Value but in my views my suggestions are M15 catagery is usefull for trading ponit .so thanks .

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sbse auchi statergy news mani trade hi news to the time the bhut market jada is moving, hai agr koi bhi traders aise time profit se trade leta hi to use anjane i bhi bhut fayda ho jata hai, mgr koi news trader se hone wale effect ko forecast the le to wo bt but fortunately kr sk hai. and we all need to develop our own trading strategies and if we can develop our own trading strategies so we can make good money and be able to get success, we need to develop our own trading plan and have to run it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hogaman View Post
    brother mein is the market mein karta trading hoon aur strategy ko banata bhi hoon your technical base can you be reliable hi aur lattice bhi a profitable strategy tabi banteen hi jaab aap is the market mein jayada hard work karteen hi aur mein you advise me kabhi bhi kisi bhi good luck when you follow kijiye and Forex mein main tu jab se trading bro the main news per trade krta ho bhut sara acha news bro, fellow traders, hain kyun k jab hum news per trade when hain tu forex mein income he hoti hai kyun k news se market mein bhut ziada movement hoti hai forex mein apni apni har aik traders ki planing hoti hai
    Bhai dekho agar jo humare ko trading karna hai to strategy banakar hi trading karna hota hai, agar hum logo ke pass mein strong strategy nahi hoga to trading karna mushkil rahega aise trading se humko earning bhi nahi rahegi, main to bhai ek badiya strategy bana chuka hoon aur uske sath hi trading karta hoon acha khasa result mere ko mil rahe hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 242 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)