+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 242 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know how much I have learned from the strategies I wrote, but I will not do research like that, I want to have the new strategy or cheeks I want to do, but I don't know how to do it with zaida and the RSI Moving Average is the reason the main where I have a sign that I have a 15 or 30 Moving Average, I want to have a business that is a simple traveler who benefits from the benefits of examining the main demo. main phala chalaen is real

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This may be a learning experience that you have not been able to learn from any startup, nor has the advantage of being able to invest in your business, and you cannot profit from trading arrangements and you will be able to get prize money prizes. Management will use many log messages. and the strategy is that if you manage several money management techniques, then in a money management strategy, you will be able to get 50% of your business before you start trading. fortunately, I saved the throne hey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade at support and resistance levels and also act on prices that move towards the average moving average, even if this support or ressitance can be broken there is a high chance of getting a reverse swing several times from these levels, this helps me determine the point in and out and make it easy for me to get faster profits. and for the most part I trade with strategies that enter trade in attractive markets, I find this type of strategy the most profitable, safe and with good risk of the prize ratio, and also from my experience trading with them, they have very little withdrawal and are very safe can be used on small trading accounts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a good reason for being able to contact the person or other person, you will be able to contact them by logging in to log in using your log in to your Google Account. It is possible that this is the main reason for which he is dealing with a foreign exchange in which a foreign currency is lost and he has lost his or her loss, so that he can buy a trunk of his business that he can buy and sell. I have a business relationship with a business that makes me think that I have a lot of anal sex.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, my friend. right now I'm not a successful full trader. because I don't have a strong strategy yet. but I try to work with different market options and I hope to find a good strategy. if someone has a good strategy than please share with me. So that I get money regularly. and Every trader has a different style, different strategies for trading. I use the moving average more often to predict the trading market before trading, see crisp market news and information about crispy pairs and follow expert advice about trade. I always trade with profit tools just not to use stop losses.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are trying to trade in a foreign currency market by investing in a foreign currency, you have to invest in a foreign exchange business that has been invested in a foreign currency market and has been able to get the best results from the forex market. I have been unable to tell you that I have never begun to have a barguna startgay, but I do not know how to say that I have not been able to say anything because I have not been able to see myself, I do not know what I am saying. hoo sayang g

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly, until now I still don't have the most profitable strategy. I feel sad because after a few years in this business, I still don't have one profitable test and trading strategy until now, I really feel bad. I really need someone who can teach me how to make a good and profitable trading strategy. I think learning from experts can make this business easier for me and my strategy. I use a stochastic oscillator 5, 3, 3 and 200 moving averages and 14 envelopes and I like this strategy because it's good and useful. This gives me a satisfying advantage and in my opinion the best strategy is lack of greed and satisfaction with little profit.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not easy to make money online because most traders experience losses in trading due to lack of knowledge and lack of protection. Success in forex trading is before starting training, pay attention to the latest trading market trends from crunchy levels and see expert advice about trading and follow them. and Every trader has his own trading style and trading strategy. I trade many entries without Stoploss. I have to face losses now. I only trade one pair of entries and with safe and guaranteed trading losses and profit must be 5 or 10 pipes, this is the best strategy for income.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is my most profitable trading method? I would suggest Trading with Trends (or Trading Trends) If you question older brokers / traders, experienced bro with whom you are trading, I will guarantee that they will confirm that trading trends over a long period of time are, so far, methods the most consistent and sustainable benefits from time to time. and I think swing trading is the most profitable in forex trading, the only problem is when you don't get the right position and time, that you lose the trend, now to swing the trend is difficult and can cause you a lot of money, including your account alone so it's always good to think outside the box

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, actually i really found that the strategy in forex trading is to help elements not all things and traders must follow all the necessary and attractive factors in forex trading such as economic news and money management through forex trading so traders must following them all is not only a strategy and, there is no doubt in forex trading with me I still don't have the most profitable trading strategy. Now I learn more about fundamental analysis and price action. Then I learned about two trading systems. I still don't know which of them is more profitable, because I am still testing ahead for both

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 242 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)