+ Reply to Thread
Page 544 of 548 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depend on my plan and capital also. if i want to trade long term more then i should not close also if i have more equity or capital then i also not close in this stage. i will trade long time that time. but my equity is in risk then i must close that time. so it depend on your capital and business plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    main to sahi baat ha k app ko yahi kahoun ga k main condition dekhoun ga k ager loss mugh ko profit se ziyada ha to main us ko close nahi karoun ga or profit ziyada ha to main us ko close kar doun ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody have there own opinion but it is up to you to decide what is best for you.
    But i feel if you have a floating negative profit buy position, then it is better to wait with negative profit as i feel silver will rise again.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I see the condition of the price movement is opposite to the direction of our OP and potentially make an even greater losses, or if the condition of the margin we have no longer hold back floating minus, it is better covered than exposed to MC. tomorrow's another day to correct our mistakes.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think not to close, because i know that there are the solutions available for all type of problems and only the important thing is that to find that solution, and when anyone have in this situation then its very difficult, but don't lose your mind and also don't feel panic as there are the answers available for that.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally would use stop losses when doing transactions in order to minimize losses resulting from any of the analysis so that the OP did not correspond with the direction of price movement but when it comes to experience loss of more than $ 300 then I'll do cut losses immediately rather than hoping the price will go back to the OP done because we will never know that the price will go back to the OP is done.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very hard to say about this condition.i faced the same situation in before.actually it depend on your trading.if you have big balance then just wait for your target.but if your equity is under 50% below then close your position.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends my plan and strategy which is i follow. and it also depends on capital also. if i have enough capital or i trade long term then i should not close that position. but if my equity is in low then i should close that time. so its depend on situation and capital.

Junior Member tearsdontfall is an unknown quantity at this point tearsdontfall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will depend on my trading strategy and condition during that situation. be excited after loss is very bad. face the situation with cool mind is a behavior of good trader. according to my experience we need to be more endurance to our trade. then loss will be minimize gradually.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    I think it is better to close your position now because you trading silver( Precious metal). It is not safe now to trade precious metal because the price is need long time to back in early price. It is better to close it and switch to currency as fast as possible so you didn't loss too much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 544 of 548 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)