+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 548 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main 10 pips karke profit lekar trade close kar deta hou. 300+ pips profit hone ka baat he nehi ata. mere kheyal se trade close karna chahiye. market kab kaha jata hay yea kisiko vi ne pata. so risk main jane se behetar hain trade close karke profit le lena.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of view you have to do ling term trade, you have a very handsome balance in your account and you can recover your loss because market will must come in your favour i you have enough balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member azhar5 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your lot size,if your lot size is 1.0 or .10 then it will be in danger or may cause losses but if it is more then net profit then you can close this trade and make a new trade.
    jony

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    i anticipate that aboriginal of all, you should administer stop accident on your trades and do not let it go so abundant in loss...but if you are already accident such big money...then you should anticipate and see that whether basic is abundant to awning added losses and you can handle it or not.

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    It is very hart braking if any trader in that section. I think you should analysis chart and other fundamental news what is going on next is it good or bad then you can dessication next step.
    when our loss is large or small the decision to close or do not wish to consider how our analysis of movement chart that we monitor the market, even though we are in a position of loss but with the analysis we see a significant change then it would be nice if we did not close but far away from the forecast price movements and the more difficult we understand the closure is the right choice

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    closing or not an option what you should know is that this loss depends with your leverage an how much you have in your mt4 else if you are using a small leverage and you have such a loss then you should close your order immedetly to avoid much looses.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very hart braking if any trader in that section. I think you should analysis chart and other fundamental news what is going on next is it good or bad then you can dessication next step.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a big loss if your capital is small.Try to put stop loss on and wait for the good turn of the market brecause forex is a volatile market and it can be a goood one for you also. When you start to recover then take decisions at what point you have to close.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    i deprivation to bonk from gent members..what you leave do when your perspective is 300$+ deprivation..my afoot state in bright with 340$+ death..
    i am not healthy to resolve did i tally to imminent it or not.Flatbottomed, no practiced annotate from beau member on trophy in springy word country..may be..they are unerect.so what i hump to do now??

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on the upcoming condition of silver in the market whether it will go up or will keep on coming down first try to analyse the market where the trend is going if there are 90% chances that it will go up then keep it open if no chances then closing it would be better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 548 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)