+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 548 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 545 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Had the position if I had reached the target profit from daily
    then I will immediately menutuo position to be secure, so that when the price reverses the position we're lucky, for $ 300 + is not a little value to traders like me, the value is very large, and very profitable if we close the position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    That would depends on the kind of money you trade in the first place. If you have $1 million for equity and traded by the full standard lot of $1,000/lot, then let it be. $300 loss means nothing in this case.

On the other hand, if you only have $1,000 for equity, you either a newbie or simply nut to let your loss running wild like that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdelmouman is an unknown quantity at this point abdelmouman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont trade more than 100$ yet and i think if i have invest a big amount and i make a lose of 300$ i continu the risking of the rest of the money because the 300$ not easy to make it so i think i will enter with another deal to recover the money fast

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Depends on your equity. If you have enough equity than run it. If you do not have enough equity, then close the trade. As I said, it depends on situation. Thus, you need to calculate according to your situation.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you fear your life, you will definitely lose it, by this i think traders should have learned their lessons of using stoploss in practice, so i will just place a reasonable stoploss.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will certainly don't act author for that and uncommunicative it directly no affair what the trend is, no affair what the news is. In fact I won't let my value to go to that big assets in destructive floating. And also everyone should trade according to his capital.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have huge account balance in your forex account then not close your order because your account balance hold your loss for long time and after some time market go up then you came in profit.
    second option you also know close your order if don't have enough balance.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    im not waiting for a huge loss. Because im making a trading plan for my daily trading if my daily losses are more than 50$ then im closing my trading for that day fully. Because every single cent is very important in the trading. In the forex trading hard to earn and easy to loss in a seconds.
    Its good thinking that you had set daily loss target and not go beyond so that you will not fall into situation where you will loss your whole account or got MC.
    Aapne bilkul sahi kaha ek ek cent bahut important hota hai ek forex trader ke liye aur waise bhi forex trading mein losses hone ke chances jada hai agar aap ek particular game plan ke saath nahi chalenhe toh, kyonki forx market is really risky and always put SL is better ito forex market.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the patience is a vital thing in the forex market. at the time of loss you have to show your patience and control your aggressiveness, otherwise your next investment decision will be wrong. you can wait some day and try to understand the nature of the market.

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should just close it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 548 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 545 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)