+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 548 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apparently you did not put a stop loss. I also need to know how many lots that you open. but i suggest to analyze the movement of things to come, if the analysis that you can move positive, should not be closed first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adedayo is an unknown quantity at this point adedayo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it depends on the kind of amount that you have in your account and the kind of risk value that you have use, that three hundred dollars might just mean only 30pips if you are using 1lots size in forex but if it is just 0.1 i think that you need to close that position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is important that you have a enough capital in the account. And it is better you open a smaller position than opposite direction. But if you have open the trade in the against the long term trend i suggest you open a hedge trade with a larger lot.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i have big account balance like 5000 dollar then i will continue place my trade but i always use stop loss in my trade for this reason if my trade will go against my analysis then ultimately hit to the Stop loss and then my loss will not be big one.

Senior Member mohosin is an unknown quantity at this point mohosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is any chance to profit bigger and bigger money after long time and if I have more money to trade with forex I will continue my trading. But I have not enough money to lose and I have no position in forex trading. I am in initial stage. So, I can't take a decision.

Senior Member zahid2512 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid2512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never close my trading if i have enough equity in the account and have the possibility to market will come back in my fever,but if the market have not possibility to come back and have capital then i will take off lose and again open trading with market condition

Member panna111 is an unknown quantity at this point panna111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many time i open my trade with stop loss system.it is good for every forex trader.when i cannot use stop loss and fall on loss over 300$+ i donot stop my trade bcoz i think market will come in same place after sometimes.when you loss 300$+ and your deposit is huge then you can stil current position.

Senior Member forexunion is on a distinguished road forexunion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir is baat ka faisla to on spot hi ho sakta hai aur zayada bari bat ye hai ke is ka decision tab lia ja sakta hai jab us waqat ki market condiion ka kuch confarm ho jaye may be hamari lossing trade winning me convert ho jaye

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been in that position before. all i do is make sure that the margin is still in save position. if not i will put fresh money to it until my acct in the save zone. the second is stop open any position until the market back to normal and all position being settle. third is be patience and wait until either margin call or profit.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good question, i have fallen this type of problem when i was newbie but i did not close my trade because my account balance was very big and after some days my all of loss trade gave me profit and if you have low invest then you should close it , now i use stop loss in my all of trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 548 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)