+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 548 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 540 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you position is made in short term and i can advice you in the future to trade silver or gold in long term because this market is not very volatile and use ever stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forex man is an unknown quantity at this point forex man's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am in situation like yours now and i decided to not close my orders and i entered a trade from a strong point and i hope the price goes with my expected direction .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how did u let that happen ? let me gues no SL
    the best thing u can do is hedge is something
    i can be sure , but i think silver plays agaisnt dolar so , if u buying silver , Sell Eur usd the amouth of lots i dont know to be honest or buy Uchf that ill give u positive swap to minimaze u loss

reggard
    sammy

Senior Member forexwallet is an unknown quantity at this point forexwallet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    bhai wese to khud na kare aesa kabhi be magar agar kabhi aesa ho be gya to me us waqat hi decide karunga ke mujhe position close karni chaie ya phir ahi

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    me long time karna chahiye take mere loss recover ho or profit ve laken agar equity nahi raheta hay tab account close howse acca main loss mehe colss

Banned nusratbegumbd is an unknown quantity at this point nusratbegumbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see that, the huge amount in loss and this is advisable in the Forex trading , but you must use the stop loss to avoid this situation or you can use the manual stop loss to close your position in proper time.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    i think close is batter way, if you are decide its not good way so its depended on you. i hope your capital is biggest. i think close it and thinking why you are in here.

Banned mamun321 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun321's Avatar
    Thanks
    What i will do,when my position 300$+ loss. it depends on my deposit dollars. If the loss is over 10% of the deposit, I will stop it and will go to learn in a demo account, another learning site and so on......Thanks

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will exit my position if am in 300$+ loss.....but we should learn how to use stop loss..i hate running trades

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it depends on the amount of money that you used by traders since each trader has a different trading conditions and each will use a lot of difference in the size of the existing trade, and if you are using a small leverage and you have such a loss then you should close your order immedetly to avoid much looses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 548 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)