+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading...
    and i think that depends on you and if you think it will recover you can open and if you feel you get more loss then better to close and how much capital you have?and at whatt rate you buy silver?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the key measurements of market sentiment is support and resistance. If resistance breaks, there are more bulls in the market at that time than bears. If it bounces, we know the bears have overpowered the bulls. Likewise, if a support level holds, we know that any drops in price were most likely caused by routine profit-taking. If it breaks, on the other hand, we know we have short sellers entering the market along with longs starting to close their positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple kheyalse agar aap ki pas apki stability jada ho or even aap accounts near na honeki agar samvabna na ho tabs aapko is actually scenario me personally very long time karna chahiye consider simple reduction recuperate ho or even revenue ve. leken agar collateral nahi raheta existen tabs accounts near honese accha primary reduction mehe closs kardo. consider primary tike rahesako.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading... and i think that depends on you and if you think it will recover you can open and if you feel you get more loss then better to close and how much capital you have?and at whatt rate you buy silver?

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i actually have the career inside the forex trading in the three hundredunited nations monitors. th then i shut the trade inside the forex trading and that i withdraw the money from hht e forex trading because of the this the lot in the money in which i actually have got direct from forex trading in a really straightforward means and that i make use of the money inside my life to help make my life stronger plus the stronger after which agian trade inside the forex trading.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading.and I personally would use stop losses when doing transactions in order to minimize losses resulting from any of the analysis so that the OP did not correspond with the direction of price movement but when it comes to experience loss of more than $ 300 then I'll do cut losses immediately rather than hoping the price will go back to the OP done because we will never know that the price will go back to the OP is done.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, In my view,you can always wait for the market to return a bit and close your position at a more favorable price to minimize the loses., I think when any one position is like that,i think he will not close.every thing depend upon the situation.if the situation is favour to me then i will remain keep going.if it not possible then it rely sad for me..Happy trading, my friend.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never happens to me . as i never open my trade without stop loss. that's my 1st rule always place a stop loss no matter how confident i am about the trade.
    if i can servive then the profit will come in its way. if you forget to put stop loss then their is a chance that it will blow your account.close after that Hugh loss and start with a fresh strategy as if your luck is bad you can loss some more amount.Such condition shows that you are using big lot size or not putting any stop loss .so,better to trade with cautious with necessary strategies and plans.Otherwise same thing may be repeated again and again

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Loss k foran baad ap trading k liyeh mat bhagiyeh agar loss apko bohat affect krta hai then apko loss k foran baad trading nahi krni chaiyeh ek din ka wakfa ya chand ghanton ka wait karen mumkin hai market unpredictable situation main ho.
    300$ ka loss ak kum deposit ke sath tu kafi ziyada loss ha likin ye bhi ha ke agar kiis trader ka deposit bhi kafi ziyada ho tu mery khiyal se wo is loss ko kum he jany ga and wo is loss mi apni trade ko close nahi kary ga is ly ye zarori ha ke her loss ke apny deposit ke mutabiq judge kia jay.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You human not mentioned which lot filler are you trading in and your ratio you promote to transaction but if you are trading in teens lot size then pessimistic loco mote of 340 $ is a Brobdingnagian amount and I believe you should carefully hit your represent place and snuggled it as chances of ill are really less. phlay bat tu ye hai k silver main us waqat trade kary jab balance acha ho aur silver main ye buhat zaida loss hai aghar tu ap daikhty hai k loss recover ho jaye ga tu wait kar lay aur aghar loss jaldi recover nai ho sakta tu phir ap apni trade ko hagde kar dy.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)