+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 548 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother in condition in which your trading is going i will suggest you to do hedging the reason is that in that way you have a chance to change it in to profit . or you can make it null . just close the second deal when you think the price is going to retrace until you can keep going your account so don't close it . It depends on you, because its your trade but it also depends on your capital, if it is big capital then don't close the trade, because market may reversed and you take profit if you have low capital, then close it and then again trade with low lot size..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well with the silver trade i will closed half position of the trade and let the trade runs, but i don't understand that you mention about the loss. what type of lose or how many loss of pips you are currently running on the trade. If you think that second trade is in loss and price is no where will reach the target manually closed that trade. The loss will recovered from your silver trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all i all never make my possition as you maintained because using every time stop loss and closing my deals at less loss i think is batter then making such critical situation,and all the tradrers shoud not make this possition by not closing deals on less loss and by not using stop loss option,specially when traders have low investment,and if they have great investment then no stop loss nor close your possitions because market will back bounce on day

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its greater to firmly shut when which hugh loss and initiate utilizing a recent strategy as in case your luck is bad you will have the ability to loss a lot of money quantity. this kind of situation has verified that you may utilizing massive lot size or possibly not putting any stop loss. therefore, greater to firmly trade along with cautious along with necessary strategies and plans. or else same issue could be repeated once more

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner to essentially apply them within their forex trading business day and day. i am very grateful relating to the wonderful post. very terribly thanks sensible and informative post. i prefer it. i am going to ensure i apply them about my daily trading arrange. additionally i encourage every. it is true that it may show a couple of retracement therefore check your place if you undertake open it sell and it also additionally moves up then maintain it trying to find ahead to retracement.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is that if you have more then 300 dollar to do a trade then i think is that it is anough foir you to take a great profit i am also think is that it is best for all of you so best of luck in future i hope is that you it in near future it is really shocking cause 300 + loss in Forex definitely big for me .and that situation what i will do it depend on my deposit .if my deposit is so huge then i will wait for markets come back .if my account is low then i will go for another plan .but i think if we take big risk then we should use take profit and stop loss .

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere kheyalse agar aap ki pas apki balance jada ho or aap account close na honeki agar samvabna na ho tab aapko is situation me long time karna chahiye take mere loss recover ho or profit ve. leken agar equity nahi raheta hay tab account close honese accha main loss mehe closs kardo. take main tike rahesako. forex business mein jab aik trader ko loss hota hey tu mere khayal meein trader k confidence mein kafi kamee hoti hey. aap ko agar capital ka 30 % loss hey to aap ko apni place shut kar deni chahiey. dobara trading planning karein.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i dont think that there is soo much that you may expexted and that is whatever that you can do and that is trading you have to take risks and incase that everything that has some positive like 300 be it loss or profit i would close. it is difficult and dangerous business but if you have proper knowldge

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shoump View Post
    well bro, In my point of view, I think i dont think that there is soo much that you may expexted and that is whatever that you can do and that is trading you have to take risks and incase that everything that has some positive like 300 be it loss or profit i would close. it is difficult and dangerous business but if you have proper knowldge about forex then it is very easy..Happy trading, my friend.
    यहां तक कि, साथी सदस्य की कोई भी पेशेवर टिप्पणी नहीं जिसे आप खोल पा रहे हैं और अगर आपको लगता है कि आपको बहुत अधिक नुकसान हुआ है तो बेहतर है कि आप कितनी पूंजी बंद कर सकते हैं? लाइव चर्चा अंतरिक्ष में चांदी पर .. हो सकता है .. वे सो रहे हैं। तो ठीक है कि मुझे वर्तमान में नुकसान करने की क्या ज़रूरत है .. मेरी चांदी की वर्तमान जगह के साथ-साथ मैं यह निर्णय लेने में असमर्थ हूं कि मुझे इसे बंद करना है या अन्यथा। मुझे लगता है कि जो आप पर निर्भर करता है और अगर आपको लगता है कि यह एनडी वसूल करेगा तो आप किस चांदी का चयन करेंगे?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, In my point of view, I think i dont think that there is soo much that you may expexted and that is whatever that you can do and that is trading you have to take risks and incase that everything that has some positive like 300 be it loss or profit i would close. it is difficult and dangerous business but if you have proper knowldge about forex then it is very easy..Happy trading, my friend.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 548 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)