+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 390 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 3891

Thread: Risk Management in Forex Trading.

Junior Member hamza129 is an unknown quantity at this point hamza129's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to learn risk management practically we should use demo trade first to see how the risk came and how the system works so we can understand the risks and can know how to prevent them and how to minimize them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management is very essential tool in forex trading. It helps you to recover from the risks associated with the trade. As a new in forex, i dont know alot about risk management. Is there any tutorial or ebooks by which i can learn about it?
    Please help me out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management is knowing the risk and what can you do to protect your trading account from getting margin call. I combat margin call through using small lot size and avoid over trading. One open trade at a time is good for me. It helps me to minimize the risk with my account.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is our risk and target is our reward, i never like to have a stop loss bigger than target as then in case of loss i shall lose more than what i was going to gain if got profit. So i try to buy near support level so my stop loss is not too big while my trade has enough space to ripe and offer good reward.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar View Post
    thank you for your information, I think risk management is very important to keep us from a margin call. because no matter how good a strategy it would be useless if it does not use risk management as well. but it is difficult for me to do is obey the rules of risk management. I still have much to learn.
    forex me jo bhi trader risk management aur money management pe dhyan deke trading karega usse kabhi bhi margin call nahi lagegi
    forex me margin call lagne ka sabse bada reason yahi hota hai ki traders thik e money management nahi kar pate

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for your information, I think risk management is very important to keep us from a margin call. because no matter how good a strategy it would be useless if it does not use risk management as well. but it is difficult for me to do is obey the rules of risk management. I still have much to learn.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I put my trade with a thousand pips movement allowance, when the market goes against me for a hundred pips and i know that it will add another more hundred pips.the chart our SL and the trend move back, that is very bad, so use strategy with correctly is good and also improving our skill too .

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all we must be aware that Forex trading is a very high risks business. As we know that the most important skill of a trader is the ability to determine the direction of the market and this has to be supported with proper and adequate knowledge and experience.We can use Demo account to perfect the relevant strategies before applying them in the real account. Participating in the Forex forum may also helps us to get better opinion and ideas as to improve our trading skills.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me risk managemenet bahut hi zaruri hota hai kyunki forex me 85% traders los me hi jate hai jabki sirf 15% traders ko hi fayda hota hai
    forx me trader ko apni equity ke hisab se hi trading karni chahiye jisse ki uske loss ke chances bahut kam hi jaye aur profit ke chances bad jaye

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk management is similar with money management and this is very important to note and alway..
    when the trader trade with pay attention to their risk then they have already traded with discipline and this is a good foundation for them to continue at this business
    many traders worried about their money when they trade and loss it but if they always keep the risk and minimize it, then they will be get the best results

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 390 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)