+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 390 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Management in Forex Trading.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading and developing a good trading strategy can help us to make good profit other wise we may face serous loss, Forex is huge market and there are lot of factors involved new traders should learn trading skills and should try to understand how to manage funds and all about lot size and risk factor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we like to make profit with safe way so we need strictly follow risk management rules its also help us in trading decision, and it also learn all of us, what is suitable great deal size for my account. So that dear dealers we should calculate our capital and then trading in real account that it could be save our capital and continue a long period of trading in this platform. One success in the forex trading business is if you can manage this well risk management. Suppose you could form a good trader then you can spend in case this system became good greetings to you get the results that a lot in this trade. Directly we may become more frequent in determining the outcome of this we can be better and we can make money as well as we could be able to carefully and we enter into this haisl by using a good system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most forex traders lose money. They do not interpret the try management and germane regulations that pertain in their business. Risk management is knowing how overmuch you are volitional to brook risks and bang how some you requisite to get into a profession. So I want to say when you act business you should to copy money direction. Limited risk means that when trading you have to know that risking soo much means that you can be wiped out soon management risk that you can trade with very well managed risk will involve the following qualities keeping the lots that you can trade with very well

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management and investment money management Is a part of forex trading and they go together hand in hand the money that you risk means that is less money you will have to manage risk management would involve things that you don't think that naturally occurring would be called Risk like make sure that all the trades have stop loss and take profit position Risk management is very very important in forex trading, if you can manage your risk then you can never fail in forex trading, otherwise you will have to face lose. it is also known as the management of capital.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i think proper learning of forex trading and developing a good trading strategy can help us to make good profit other wise we may face serous loss, Forex is huge market and there are lot of factors involved new traders should learn trading skills and should try to understand how to manage funds and all about lot size and risk factor and how to manage all these things to get profit on regular basis

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    फ़ोरम सभी व्यापारियों के लिए एक उत्कृष्ट स्थान है क्योंकि मुझे लगता है कि हमारा फ़ोरम इस फ़ोरम में बना रहेगा और इस बिज़नेस में और अधिक लीवरेज हो जाएंगे जब हम फ़ोरम के हिस्से के रूप में उपयोग करेंगे और अधिक लीवरेज बनाने में सक्षम होंगे। मुझे ट्रेडिंग के लिए इंस्टासेक्स भी पसंद है और मुझे उम्मीद है कि मुझे इस बाजार में जल्दी सफलता मिलेगी। इस बाजार पर सभी नए उपयोगकर्ता के लिए शुभकामनाएं।
    risk management bohat riksy hai jab ap had se zeyada stop loss lagate ho to ap ka kamaya profit bi loss ho jata hai, i think, stop loss na zeyada ho na kam ho ap darmeyana rakh sakte ho.jis se kam is kam aap ko more profit loss na karna pare bus sirf profit me izaafa hota jaye. aur risk management me thori ahteyaat bartni chahiye yehi achi baat hai.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading is a term that is very important in trading world and at the same time is a major point which mostly gets out of focus when traders start real time trading.there are introduction of new brokers that allows you to trade even 1 unit. This way, you can still apply the same proper risk management strategy or else your account our risk and target is our reward, i never like to have a stop loss bigger than target as then in case of loss i shall lose more than what i was going to gain if got profit.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the extending stops in hope that the market will come back is the bit mistake we make often. Either we should use very low leverage and set our stop or leverage according to that or even if we use tight stop we should stick to that see it is going to hit your stop-loose so it has no meaning to move it above or below that point couse the support or resistances already broken.l m against fixed stop-loose .couse when you have open a position your stop loose is depend on the nearest support

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk managemnet is key in making money in forex there is always management that makes it better for us to really make it better for us to run the market in a more profound way as traders that make it good for us in the best informations we know the bes of everything we know strategy to do so is have enough margin and that will work as a charm ha aapne shai farmaya hai agar aapko forex me success hasil karna hai to aapko bahu thi risk nahi lena haiu aur aapko bina risk me trade karna hota hai aur agar aap fore xme bahut hi hard work karna hoga taki apako fore xm ekam se kam risk me earn karna hai to wo bhi milega pa rapako risk manage karna padta hai

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is our risk and target is our reward, i never like to have a stop loss bigger than target as then in case of loss i shall lose more than what i was going to gain if got profit. So i try to buy near support level so my stop loss is not too big while my trade has enough space to ripe and offer good reward. forex forum is the best online job which is reliable and trust able and the profit that you will earn it will never be lost and you will become a good and expert trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 390 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)