Page 392 of 397 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thakur View Post
    If you have an understanding the movements of all the pairs you are trading, then you can trade as many as you wish. The problem is opening all the trades with big lot sizes. Even if you open 10 trades, you can ensure that the total volume of all the trades that you open do not exceed 10% of your existing trading balance.
    Exactly. If you know the market and you have good analyse & Money Managment you don't have to be worry about anything.
    Of course it is not so easy to control all your opened positions without experience. Good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Over trading is not good also. Many trade can kill the balance one. When A trader open more trade. It is money management rules breaking. A lots trader can not maintain that means they feel uncontrolled. One good entry is better than more emotional entry. In scalping although a trader keep many order but not a moment. It runs one trade complete than other trade. It not burden for trader. If a trader feel not possible to control need stop. By taking relax need start.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bekantan is an unknown quantity at this point bekantan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is too many entries by TS is the sum of all our entries in one day and not the number of entries we simultaneously at a time.
    Indeed, if we are too long in front of the metatrader makes us always want to open positions and trading.
    For that we should be able to refrain from too many entries that could result in losses.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    too many entries can lead to great loss if not managed correctly..
    while opening an order u must go through candlestick to get an idea about market movement....
    If u are enough confident than you can trade as much u wish..

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the open position too much then they just increase the risk besides they increase the profit if their oders get success for profit but how if they get fails with their orders?i think they have to ready to accept all about this, and i think open position with wise is very needed
    do the best we can

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    too much entry is quite dangerous if not accompanied by good money management because it can interfere with our trading psychology and trading can undermine concentration, which is important to me is not how many entries we do every day, but how much profit can be achieved and we grateful.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes as you said i have also experience same in my experience as there is leverage i used to open more no.,of positions and when tarde is against me my account have been blown up by few pips movement so i wont wanna risk like that and should open not more than 5 trades at a time
    please vote for me if you like my post

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have an understanding the movements of all the pairs you are trading, then you can trade as many as you wish. The problem is opening all the trades with big lot sizes. Even if you open 10 trades, you can ensure that the total volume of all the trades that you open do not exceed 10% of your existing trading balance.

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    Over trading is a common mistake committed by beginners as many of them have unrealistic goals. They start with a $1,000 account and expect to make $1,000 in their first month of trading. No wonder many of them fail.We should focus on small, but consistent profits. We can safe guard our investment if we follow a proper money management and to spread the risks into more smaller lots from the 20% of our investment portfolio.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is not good to make too many entry. If just make one entry a day will be enough for you to trade with. When make too many entry then trading account will be confusing to understand why some go minus and some go plus. Also if enter too many trade, then will not be able to have margin enough for all trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 397 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)