+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 397 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since i do trading with lowest lot available for trading i am not worried much about the number of entries per day, as long as they are in the direction of long term trend. I feel it is better to do trading according to our risk appetite to handle the loss.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kampung View Post
    if we only use 5% of the margin I think it is too risky to trade so that we can still safely in the trade we need to do is improve the ability to trade, so we will be able to get a better profit opportunities
    I don't think that is too risky to use 5% of our margin for one transaction because if you targeted 5% equity then your target
    is same too, 5% profits too. I think it's safe enough if you limited about 1-5% daily profits and daily risk for trading. But you
    must limit about how many orders in a time too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true, because our margins will be too much in use, the spread will also increase. our example in the OP pair EUR / USD with 3 spread, count yourself when doing a 10x OP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried to strictly trading. I only trade a maximum of two times a day. if in one trade, I make a profit then I would immediately close my metatrader. but, if the first entry is a loss, then I will repeat once again. if still loss, I walked away from mt4, awaiting the moment the next day.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i am not agree with you that too many entry will kill us.
    in my view we can trade with too many entry but all trade in trend direction and with some interval of pips. many time i trade with many entry in same pair but always use stop loss.
    It's possible to trade with many pairs and gaining profits when your open position is right but if your analysis was wrong and your
    open position are wrong, it could bring big losses in a time. That's the risk to open many orders in the same time. Although you used
    stop loss, if all of orders are hitted in its stop losses then it is possible to experience Margin Call too.

Senior Member amin0x is an unknown quantity at this point amin0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance

yes this is a good idea ..that what we call a strategy discipline .. you stick in your strategy what ever was the position of the market..this way ,i m sure that you will get a good profit ..good luck friend

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, if the trader open position too many, then they just take many risks too and this is not good when the trend against their orders, they will accept many losing and for this condition they need good ability to overcome the situation, for me trrade at one or two pairs is more enough for me and make me comfortable
    do the best we can

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entry will kill you?
    not for most traders, especially those that have the ability scalping and rebate hunter!
    with the use of scripts or tools that can be used to close all open trading positions it opened a lot of entry will not kill your account, even with the proper strategy and timing will be able to increase the amount of your accounts in a relatively short time.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, over trading or open too many entry will kill you, it is quite and best true, forex traders who do not concern about it may be not a good trader. so according to your deposit amount and you skill level, set the strategy and set your risk level as money management golden rules, that never be broke.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view opening many entries at a time is not a good choice. This will divide your consentration and will effect your analysis. If you are a long term trader then it can be done but you should have a large capital. But for day trading and especially for scalping trader should open not more then 3 to 4 entries. I do scalping i always open one entry at time, sometimes two but not more then to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 397 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)