+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 563 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 5628

Thread: How important role capital plays in forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   23:37
    Best answer #1

hamara sab kuch forex ma capital pa hi matter karta ha kio ka agar hamara capital acha ha tu hamary trading be achy ho gy kio ka trading ka sara daromadar capital ka zaida hony ya kam hony pa hi hota ha is ki base pa trade hoty ha

2017-11-11   10:36
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

forex k trading mai agar apky pass jo capital hai wo big ho tho phr ap low risk prcentage k sath achi khasi earning kr skty ho aur isky
    leye zaroori hai k apky pas working experience bhi ho warna big capital rkny ka koi fayda nhi hga apko.

2017-11-24   19:18
    Best answer #3

Kafi zayada importance hoti hai forex trading main hamaray capital ki main to yehe kahoon ga yeh eak bohat vital role play karta hai hamari trading main agar hum sochein kay agar capital he na ho to trade kaisay karen gein hum ab ap soch saktay hein iski kitni value hai.

2017-10-15   11:28
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    bhai capital ho ga tu app ke liye kuch relax ho kar work kar sko gye agar app ke pass capital na ho ga tu app long term mein work na karo sako gye jab be work karo gye app ka loss he ho ga or app ko hasil be kuch na ho ga es liye best hai app ney mahat kar ke he work karna hi

2017-11-26   11:56
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein capital bhout important role play karta hai is liye hamen chaye k hamen forex makre mein hamen always try karni chaye k aik achi capiutal k sath market mein trading Karen

2017-11-01   10:01
    Best answer #6

in fact capital's role in trading is so important that even a slight edge can provide great returns open market operations and the level of a company debt related to its equity capital total capital market activity is the sum of the bonds and stock markets,..........

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital plays a major role in Forex trading , the larger the capital we invest the more profit we can make from the same effort put in to trading. So naturally the people who have more money to invest will have the upper hand to earn more in this business.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The major importance that forex exchange trading high capital is that it can help a trader to have more margin to trade with and at the same time it can help them to make higher profits each time that they come.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you talk about the safe trading i gont think that all the amount can trade with it safely for me i think that the safe way is that you dont risk more than 10% so the mini lot that you can open it is .01 wich mean 100 unit so the mini acount is 10$ and if you like the risk you can trde with any amount you want it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes capital plays very important role on your profits. Opening account with large capital is good in this sense your profits also get large and big accounts are more secure.
    But money management of course is also very important for big accounts. Always start with that amount that you can manage.

Junior Member adil.iub is on a distinguished road adil.iub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think capital is very important metter beacuse u cant use volum eif u dont have capital enough , also confident is also depend on capital from my opinion , but for begainar for practice low capital will better

Senior Member sio is an unknown quantity at this point sio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is many role and there is many plans but they are alike there is no big different between them annd at the end it just one result from two loss or profit and the beset plan unknown.

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dont ever think that you can make huge profit without putting huge money on the line... and forex is all about surviving... you cant survive in this market with little amount.. If you want to make profit then you must need a handsome capital and use it with money management.. Otherwise for capitalization issue you will lose those money you invested..

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the amount of capital you start with sure is important but some people told me to start trading forex you should start with at least 100$ and i think it is too much specially for a bigenner who have no experience at all ,beginners should start with a small capital to practice on like 10$ in a micro account and the more you trade and gain experienc the more you deposite ,i stared with 25$ and i managed to make some good profit during my first week trading forex

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hsngs14 View Post
    you hace to know witch type of trader you are ,are you trade for making big amount from smal capital or try to get some income with safe way ,if you like the first one you have to use the risk if not trade without risk.
    yes you are making a good point and I really I know I am a long term trader and I just want to survive more rather than getting too much profit in quick time and I just want to it in steady way so I can make forex dependable business for my self and I am really trying hard because this is possible according to me.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    I agree with you that good capital is always necessary for trading because if you don't have good capital then its for sure you must have to trade with low leverage account , so if you are trading with low leverage then its for sure you can only make low profit , so if you want to trade high you must need to invest good capital , as well good capital doesn't means good profit because no one is sure in the business that he will only made profit.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 563 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)