+ Reply to Thread
Page 538 of 563 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 536 537 538 539 540 548 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 5628

Thread: How important role capital plays in forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   23:37
    Best answer #1

hamara sab kuch forex ma capital pa hi matter karta ha kio ka agar hamara capital acha ha tu hamary trading be achy ho gy kio ka trading ka sara daromadar capital ka zaida hony ya kam hony pa hi hota ha is ki base pa trade hoty ha

2017-11-11   10:36
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

forex k trading mai agar apky pass jo capital hai wo big ho tho phr ap low risk prcentage k sath achi khasi earning kr skty ho aur isky
    leye zaroori hai k apky pas working experience bhi ho warna big capital rkny ka koi fayda nhi hga apko.

2017-11-24   19:18
    Best answer #3

Kafi zayada importance hoti hai forex trading main hamaray capital ki main to yehe kahoon ga yeh eak bohat vital role play karta hai hamari trading main agar hum sochein kay agar capital he na ho to trade kaisay karen gein hum ab ap soch saktay hein iski kitni value hai.

2017-10-15   11:28
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    bhai capital ho ga tu app ke liye kuch relax ho kar work kar sko gye agar app ke pass capital na ho ga tu app long term mein work na karo sako gye jab be work karo gye app ka loss he ho ga or app ko hasil be kuch na ho ga es liye best hai app ney mahat kar ke he work karna hi

2017-11-26   11:56
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein capital bhout important role play karta hai is liye hamen chaye k hamen forex makre mein hamen always try karni chaye k aik achi capiutal k sath market mein trading Karen

2017-11-01   10:01
    Best answer #6

in fact capital's role in trading is so important that even a slight edge can provide great returns open market operations and the level of a company debt related to its equity capital total capital market activity is the sum of the bonds and stock markets,..........

Banned SUMON is an unknown quantity at this point SUMON's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think sirf learning and experience matter kerta ha...and role of capital doesnot matter in forex tradingit is better to have a high and reasonable capital to trade in forex. Minimum 500$ is good to trade and maximum of 5000$ is sufficient for trading and also using a leverage of not more than 1:500

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darkhunter is an unknown quantity at this point darkhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital does not matter about forex trade. On the other hand capital is important for doing forex. For successful we may face down and up market means we may make profit and loss. So we need at-least minimum but good for trade like $500. use lots .01 to .05 to do safe. It's just as my thinking.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tariktanjaoui is on a distinguished road tariktanjaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my modest experience i think the big capital plays important role in forex it Protects the account of the loss,it gives you the advantage to trade for a long time and it give you a power to trade every time.

Banned SUMON is an unknown quantity at this point SUMON's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is better to have a high and reasonable capital to trade in forex.on the other hand even a small capital of $100 can accumulated and grow into a big capital if a trader has the right techniques and trading skills .

Senior Member resonance is an unknown quantity at this point resonance's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the capital depend from person to person as how much investment he want to do,it better to have a high and good capital to tarde in forex. i think 100$ minimum and 1000$ maximum is enough for tarding,
    if u apply risk in trades it will make you good profit as less capital will earn you less and high capital will earn you more but risk factor is increased :P

Junior Member sohels is an unknown quantity at this point sohels's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is very risky business so capital is most important for forex. i think minimum balance is $1000 is good for start forex trading. also you can start with $500

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    For making a descent profit you should have enough capital.but if you starting with less capital like $100 then then you can save your capital from going to zero by taking smaller lot size and smaller risk within 1-3% of your total balance.But if you crazy about profit then it is very difficult for you to existent in this market with such kind of low capital.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    capital plays large role. After all this is investment. The more money you have the better you can make . However you need knowledge and discipline along with money to gain from forex.

Senior Member shafayet is an unknown quantity at this point shafayet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management and discipline was the foundation of the earliest murpakan for myself, so before I make the application of the system and determine the most important trend I instill in me is the money management and discipline. So before I studied a variety of indicators I first learned money management and learning discipline.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to join forex trading business and y ou also have investment . you need to learn about the forex market business first . There are many material available on the internet at websites, forums, blogs and on ebooks. you can also take trading practice on Demo account. If you have big investment you have better chances to earn more because you have more opportunities to post more trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 538 of 563 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 536 537 538 539 540 548 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)