+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 563 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: How important role capital plays in forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   23:37
    Best answer #1

hamara sab kuch forex ma capital pa hi matter karta ha kio ka agar hamara capital acha ha tu hamary trading be achy ho gy kio ka trading ka sara daromadar capital ka zaida hony ya kam hony pa hi hota ha is ki base pa trade hoty ha

2017-11-10   13:35
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me capital ka bahut he important role rehta hai,esme trader ke paas acha capital hoga to uske baad he wo market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko apne capital ko manage karke he market me order open karna chahiye..

2017-11-11   10:36
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

forex k trading mai agar apky pass jo capital hai wo big ho tho phr ap low risk prcentage k sath achi khasi earning kr skty ho aur isky
    leye zaroori hai k apky pas working experience bhi ho warna big capital rkny ka koi fayda nhi hga apko.

2017-11-24   19:18
    Best answer #4

Kafi zayada importance hoti hai forex trading main hamaray capital ki main to yehe kahoon ga yeh eak bohat vital role play karta hai hamari trading main agar hum sochein kay agar capital he na ho to trade kaisay karen gein hum ab ap soch saktay hein iski kitni value hai.

2017-10-15   11:28
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    bhai capital ho ga tu app ke liye kuch relax ho kar work kar sko gye agar app ke pass capital na ho ga tu app long term mein work na karo sako gye jab be work karo gye app ka loss he ho ga or app ko hasil be kuch na ho ga es liye best hai app ney mahat kar ke he work karna hi

2017-11-26   11:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein capital bhout important role play karta hai is liye hamen chaye k hamen forex makre mein hamen always try karni chaye k aik achi capiutal k sath market mein trading Karen

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think good quality resources is very basic in support of forex trading. If you encompass good quality resources you can trade with very with certainty with the aim of is very good quality in support of a trader. I think good quality forex awareness and good quality resources is appoint your trade more profitable. But you ensue your good quality rules and strategy so therefore you can profit with one amount......!!!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is busy markets and umpteen big players are fascinated in this parcel to change on regular portion with big and undersized character and if few one is doing the tradings with underside city then the brokers dedicate him the perimeter to patronage with big lots and merchantability and acquire of the marketplace.
    and In my concept capital has an important role in forex trading, because amount size of capital owned will affect the target will be achieved, but has a large capital not being guaranteed to always get profit, regardless of the number of capital would be safe if we manage it wisely and realistically.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tabungan View Post
    Yes i think skilled hub is very necessary pro Forex trading. If you be inflicted with skilled hub you can trade with very assertively with the intention of is very skilled pro a trader. I think skilled Forex information and skilled hub is get on to your trade more profitable. But you stay on your skilled rules and strategy at that time you can profit with one amount.
    मुझे लगा, कैपिटल फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग इसी का आधार है, क्योंकि पूंजी के बिना हम व्यापार करने में सक्षम नहीं हो सकते हैं। पूंजी यह भी निर्धारित करेगी कि हम व्यापार में, आराम के संदर्भ में या कमाई की शर्तों को कैसे प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। जब हम एक छोटी पूंजी का उपयोग करते हैं, तो हम आराम से व्यापार नहीं कर पाएंगे, और निश्चित रूप से हमें बहुत अधिक लाभ नहीं मिल सकता है। लेकिन यदि हम एक बड़ी पूंजी का उपयोग करते हैं, तो यह हमें व्यापार में सहज बनाता है, और साथ ही बड़े लाभ कमाने के अधिक अवसर प्रदान करता है।

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital is a major factor in this forex trading If you need not know anything about forex then you have to do is learn that you are the primary capital in forex success is not just investing money because it is difficult if you do not know how to get out is also very influence. and As my consideration without capital you can not be trader and then also capital plays part in success or losing and in your planing as making you riskless. so much capital you change then much powerfulness and writer options you acquire and you can real sport surface . so i conceive in maximising capital all the example.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think skilled hub is very necessary pro Forex trading. If you be inflicted with skilled hub you can trade with very assertively with the intention of is very skilled pro a trader. I think skilled Forex information and skilled hub is get on to your trade more profitable. But you stay on your skilled rules and strategy at that time you can profit with one amount.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that big capital plays no rule in yours the profit or the losses so you can put the order lot sizes in a manners commensurates with yours account sizes, It may effected if you used a complications strategy and need a bigest amount of the margin to stay in the markets !! Of course capital play an improtant role on business but i don't belive that if i have enouhg money then i could earn more because the opposition may happen. If you have the expericnce you can reuse your money frequently and it automatically generate your capital.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought, capital forex trading is the basis of this, because without capital, we may not be able to do the trade. capital will also determine how we in the trade, in terms of comfort or the terms of the earnings that we can get. when we use a small capital, we will not be able to trade in comfort, and of course we can not get too much profit. but if we use a large capital, it would make us comfortable in the trade, and provide greater opportunities to earn large profits as well.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is extremely very big markets and many huge players are fascinated in this field to trade on daily base with big and small capital and if some one has been doing the tradings with small capital then this brokers provide him the margin to trade with big lots and sale and purchase of the market. and In Forex trading capital also plays field part in making profit. If one has a channel paying strategy razorback with respectable analysis of he market then it is always genuine to advantage the trading with capital above around$1000 and in fourfold of it.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, the role of capital is very important for forex trading, substantial capital has a large power margin, and it would be easy to make a profit, however small capital also have lower margins, so as to gain an advantage is also very tough, have large capital backed by expertise us in managing the trade, then it is very easy to make a profit. the amount of capital will decide the amount of profit you can earn withe trading.LArge amount of money will proide your high margin and levarge which is very good sign for surviving in the forex market

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important. i agree with you also according to capital plays very important role in forex trading,infect capital is a major factor of forex trading to earn a good profit,as a huge investment of capital in forex market as a results to earn a huge profit from market which only depends on you and your skills,knowledge, experience. all of them for trading. capital is very important then i will make sure that i have to make sure that i will get the best in the market if we at all protect it from getting wiped ot out in the market then we should manage it well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 563 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)